- Dinner included
Lincolnshire Stay: Breakfast, Dinner & Murder Mystery For 2
A Grantham, Lincolnshire stay at The Olde Barn Hotel for two people in a Superior room with breakfast, three-course dinner, leisure access and murder mystery entertainment evening. From £119 for an overnight stay.
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Grantham, Lincolnshire.
- What's included: An overnight stay for two people with breakfast, leisure access and a three-course dinner with Murder Mystery entertainment and disco.
- Hotel: Enjoy a stay at The Barn Hotel, close to several popular local attractions.
- Murder Mystery: On the evening of arrival join the thrilling investigation to find the murderer with themed events!
- Leisure facilities: Relax in the hotel's large indoor pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and fully equipped gym.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 2nd Mar until 24th May 2024.
Budding Miss Marple? Reckon you could give Sherlock Holmes a run for his money? Grab out your deerstalker, polish your magnifying glass, don't forget to call Watson and get ready for a deal that’s to die for…
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people with breakfast, a three-course dinner with murder mystery entertainment, disco and leisure access from only £119.
The Barn Hotel
Nestled in the tranquil Lincolnshire countryside, The Barn Hotel offers a killer relaxing retreat from which to enjoy the beautiful heart of England. As the sun sets, you’ll take your seat in the hotel’s charming restaurant to tuck into your delectable three-course dinner, before tragedy strikes - murder is headed for The Barn Hotel! With your trusty Watson or Hastings by your side, you’ll watch a grisly murder investigation unfold, so keep a keen eye out for details like Sherlock and sniff out clues like Scooby (watch out for red herrings!) and be sure to ask the right questions to the right people - there’s a mystery to be solved! After putting the case to bed, you’ll hang your hat (or deerstalker) in one of the Superior double rooms, complete with lavish touches and modern amenities. Or, if you you fancy celebrating a little after cracking the case, cut some shapes at the disco until midnight! After a peaceful and pleasant night sleep, you'll tuck into a full English or continental breakfast. If we weren’t spoiling you enough, you’ll also have full access to the extensive range of leisure facilities within the hotel, including a 15m pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and gym, you can be sure that those everyday worries will simply melt away. We’re certain you’ll have a wicked time, so good, it’s criminal!
The quintessentially British market town of Grantham boasts quaint boutique shops selling tiny trinkets, cosy cafes and restaurants selling locally sourced produce. For the culture vultures and TV and Film enthusiasts, you’re in luck! There are plenty of stunning historic stately homes and castles you may recognise from your screens! Spend your day wandering around beautiful Belvoir Castle and take a tour of its splendour, so majestic it has been used for the filming of The Crown and Victoria and Abdul. Explore National Trust’s Belton House, surrounded by 1300 acres of formal gardens and enchanting ancient woodlands - you may recognise this stunning spot from Pride and Prejudice, The Da Vinci Code and The Young Victoria! Discover National Trust’s Woolsthorpe Manor- the spot where Sir Isaac Newton had his famous gravity revelation. No matter where you head to, Lincolnshire is full of historical secrets to be told. If you want to shop ‘til you drop, head to The Engine Yard, a luxury retail village that’s made its home in old estate buildings. Looking to get back to nature? Not only will you be surrounded by the picturesque countryside, you can also visit Clipsham Yew Tree Avenue – with over a hundred and fifty Yew Trees clipped and designed in unusual shapes or meet some beautiful and fascinating owls and birds of Prey at the Baytree Owl and Wildlife Centre. Whatever you decide to get up to, The Barn Hotel is the perfect base to explore historic buildings, shop in unique spots and get a breath of fresh air.
Themed Events & Dates
- Sat 2nd Mar 2024 - Heads Will Roll
- Sat 9th Mar 2024 - The Storm
- Fri 29th Mar 2024 - The Waist Watchers
- Fri 5th Apr 2024 - Death by Chocolate
- Fri 19th Apr 2024 - Til Death Do Us Part
- Fri 26th Apr 2024 - Calm Yourself Down Karen
- Sat 27th Apr 2024 - Twin Troubles
- Fri 3rd May 2024 - Lie to Me
- Sat 11th May 2024 - Rockstars
- Sat 18th May 2024 - Love Forty
- Sun 19th May 2024 - Murder in the Night Garden
- Fri 24th May 2024 - Dead Man's Bluff
Check out other related deals here:
How To Redeem
<b>A great weekend - highly recommended</b>- Reception staff were very welcoming and friendly. The room was spotlessly clean and had everything we needed - they even put an additional heater in as it was so cold outside. Breakfast was delicious. Overall a great experience - we'd definitely go back.
<b>3 night stay at the Olde Barn Hotel and spa</b>- The breakfast was excellent- good quality ingredients and very well cooked !! We will be back as we have enjoyed several murder/ mystery overnight stays.
<b>Murder mystery</b>-I don’t really write reviews, but this one is a must, we attended a murder mystery and it was an enjoyable evening.
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 30 days from purchase date.
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 10th May 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 2nd Mar until 24th May 2024.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 09.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by The Barn Hotel & Spa VAT number: GB341229330