4* Forest of Dean Glamping Pod Stay & Spa Access for up to 4
A 4* Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire glamping stay at Whitemead Forest Park for two adults and up to two children with spa access, a marshmallow toasting pack and adventure golf. From £49 for one night, from £89 for two nights, or £159 for a weekend stay - save up to 53%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 10:00
- Where: Forest of Dean, Lydney, Gloucestershire.
- What's included: A one or two-night self-catered glamping pod stay for two adults and up to two children with spa access, a marshmallow toasting pack and adventure golf.
- Hotel: Enjoy a relaxing stay at the 4* Whitemead Forest Park.
- Things to do in Forest of Dean: Check out the panoramic views at Plump Hill, admire Gloucester Cathedral, go on a shopping spree, head on a countryside walk, and more!
- Sweet Treats: For those enjoying the 2-night weekend deal, gather around and toast your stay with a complimentary marshmallow toasting pack - enjoy these melt-in-your-mouth delights for all the fam!
- Glamping Pod: You'll unwind in a cosy self-catering glamping pod, offering a double bed, a double sofa bed, kitchenette area, en-suite with toilet & basin, outdoor picnic area & parking for one car.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 22nd May 2024, excluding 9th – 17th Feb, 22nd March – 13th April, 3rd – 5th May 2024.
With the picture-perfect scenery of today’s deal, we wonder why you would go anywhere else for a glam and glorious getaway...
We’re offering you an overnight self-catered glamping stay for a family of up to four with spa access, a marshmallow toasting pack and adventure golf from £45, a two-night stay for £89, or a weekend stay for £159, saving you up to 53% off Whitemead Forest Park’s prices.
Whitemead Forest Park
Nestled amidst the serene Forest of Dean, Whitemead Forest Park beckons holiday enthusiasts to relax and relish a delightful glamping pod experience. Offering the joys of the great outdoors, the park provides access to scenic walks, numerous cycling trails, and an array of local activities. This package features a comfortable self-catering glamping pod, equipped with contemporary amenities such as a kitchenette with a microwave, kettle, toaster, and fridge, central heating, underfloor heating, a toilet, hand basin, flat-screen TV, a double bed with bedding, and a double sofa bed with bedding.Your glamping pod adventure also grants access to on-site leisure facilities, including an indoor heated swimming pool, spa pools, sauna, steam room, and a fully equipped gym. Embrace the outdoors with a Marshmallow toasting pack for the BBQ section in the outdoor area of your pod. Additionally, enjoy free tickets for adventure golf on the 12-hole woodland-themed golf course. Whitemead ensures convenience with an on-site shop, a restaurant offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus (available for takeaway), and 5-star shower facilities for the Megapod in a nearby toilet block. The package accommodates a stay for 2 adults and 2 children, featuring free adventure golf for 4 people, a Marshmallow Toasting pack with disposable BBQ, sticks, and giant marshmallows. Note that these open-plan pods are suitable for 2 adults and 2 children. For those opting for a 2-night stay on Friday and Saturday, family entertainment awaits.
Forest of Dean, Lydney, Gloucestershire
Once reserved as a private hunting ground for the Norman monarchy, the Forest of Dean now stands as a protected playground for horse trekkers, anglers and intrepid ramblers. Don some boots or hire a bike and get exploring the woodland that stretches out for miles around you! Whether you’re after a leisurely stroll, an epic all-day hike, or a spot of wildlife spotting, you’ll find everything you seek nestled between the trees and streams. If you get a craving for the quaint, head to the picturesque village of Plump Hill and admire the amazing panoramic views that can be found there. For even more civilisation, pop to Gloucester and check out the impressive Cathedral – you may even recognize it from the Harry Potter films! History buffs will be happy to know there are plenty of museums in the city too, including the Waterways Museum and Museum of Gloucester. With verdant nature on your doorstep and all the comforts of the city just a short way away, what more could you wish for?
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- One voucher up to four people – for two adults and up to two children
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 15th May 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 22nd May 2024, excluding 9th – 17th Feb, 22nd March – 13th April, 3rd – 5th May 2024.
- £10pn, per pet supplement for pet-friendly pods; payable directly with site.
- Two guests on a fixed bed and two guests on a sofa bed.
- Complimentary parking for one car.
- Showers are available in the nearby toilet block
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Marshmallow toasting pack is only available on the 2 night weekend deal.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 12.04.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Whitemead Forest Park VAT number: GB620966633