- All Inclusive
4* Marrakech: All-Inclusive & Return Flights
A 4* Marrakech, Morocco city break with return flights from five airports with Weekender Breaks. Stay for two, three or four nights and save up to 44%!
- Where: Marrakech, Morocco.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Marrakech city break with return flights from Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton, and London Stansted.
- Hotels: Relax and unwind at the all-inclusive Labranda Targa Club Aqua Parc.
- Did you know? The national drink is sweet mint tea and the national dish is couscous with meat or veggies in a flavoursome broth - ones to try!
- Top experiences: Visit the Jemma el-Fnaa Square, explore the vibrant Marjorelle Garden, admire Bahia Palace, head out on an enchanting desert tour, shop for souvenirs in the bustling souks, and rejuvenate yourself with Hammam.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 20th Nov 2023 until 31st Oct 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
You Moroc-can truly have it all in marvellous Marrakech.
We’re offering you a two, three or four-night all-inclusive break with return flights.
Labranda Targa Club Aqua Parc, Marrakech
Encircled by blossoming gardens, palm trees and charming olive groves is the quintessentially Moroccan 4* resort Labranda Targa Club Aqua Parc. Situated in the heart of the trendy residential neighbourhood of Targa with easy links to the main attractions, this is an idyllic retreat for starry-eyed couples and travel buddies to rejuvenate after embracing their inner traditional tourist. Boasting warm-coloured, plush decor made from the finest African and Asian fabrics, as well as lavish amenities such as a large outdoor pool with crisp linen sun loungers, tobogganing facilities, various sports courts, fully equipped air-conditioned fitness centre, and a decadent spa offering irresistible pamper sessions, you’re guaranteed to find it hard to leave this spot of paradise. The authentically Moroccan furnishings continue into your spacious double guestroom, complete with modern fittings and luxury touches. Downstairs, the L’Orangeraie restaurant, Les Palmiers poolside bar and Le Cosy lounge bar will have your all-inclusive traditionally Moroccan and International dinners, homemade snacks and refreshments waiting for you so slip into your swimsuit and enjoy!
We don’t blame you if you don’t want to leave the comfortable confines of the hotel, but there’s simply too much to see in this amazing part of the world to spend it all by the pool! With the impressive Atlas Mountains providing the perfect backdrop, take the time to discover the surrounding desert dunes and local Berber villages, full of jaw-dropping sights and culture. Of course, the world-famous city of Marrakech is a only a shuttle drive away so it would be a crime not to head out and soak up the sun, sights and sounds! Without a doubt the highlight of the city has to be the Jemaa el Fna square, where you can purchase everything from bags to spices and witness snake-charming, acrobatics and dancing. Other highlights include the idyllic Jardin Majorelle, majestic Royal Palace and the Marrakech Museum. If you fancy going all out, take to the skies in a hot-air balloon, hop on the back of a camel or tear up the sands in a rally car - Morocco has all the ingredients for a truly unforgettable trip!
Check out our other related deals:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 13.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks VAT number: GB996320881