4* Cromer Country Club Norfolk Stay: 2 Nights For 2, 4 or 6 People
A Cromer, Norfolk apartment stay at 4* Cromer Country Club. From £78 for a studio apartment for two people, from £98 for a one-bedroom apartment for up to four people, or from £118 for a two-bedroom apartment for up to six people - save up to 63%
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
- Where: Cromer, North Norfolk Heritage Coast.
- What's included: A two-night apartment stay for up to two, four or six people.
- Hotel: Stay at the 4* Cromer Country Club, winner of a TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award 2023.
- Apartment: Features a fully fitted kitchen, comfortable bedroom area and TV.
- Things to do in Norfolk: Walk along the Cromer Pier, visit the beautiful country house of Felbrigg Hall and peruse the fascinating Cromer Museum!
- Seafood heaven: Cromer's seafood scene is a coastal feast! Indulge in famed Cromer crabs, lobster, and fresh fish. From rustic fisherman's huts to upscale dining, taste the North Sea's culinary treasures.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Jan until 31st Dec 2024.
Dive into coastal charisma at Cromer, Norfolk! From pier strolls to seafood platters, this charming town serves up seaside serenity with a side of slow living…
We’re offering you a two-night self-catered Cromer studio apartment stay for up to two people from £78, a one-bed self-catered apartment for up to four people from £98, or a two-bed self-catered apartment for up to six people from just £118, saving you up to 63% off Cromer Country Club's prices.
4* Cromer Country Club
There are few British spots more picturesque than lovely Norfolk. Nestled within the borders of the North Norfolk Heritage Coast, the Cromer Country Club apartments are just a stone’s throw from the seafront and miles of untouched countryside. You’ll travel as a group of up to two, four or six people to your comfortable and well-equipped studio, one or two-bedroom apartment. Make yourself at home with features including a fully fitted kitchen, comfy double bedroom(s)- with a double sofa bed for larger groups-, and satellite TV. Ideal for family breaks and getaways with friends, you’ll find plenty of entertainment within your surroundings, and we're not just talking about the on-site swimming pool, bar and play area!
Within Norfolk, you can take full advantage of the countryside pleasures and leave city living far behind you. With Cromer on your doorstep, there’s plenty of potential for days out with attractions including Cromer Pier, Felbrigg Hall and the Cromer Museum. Those who fancy travelling further afield can head into rural Norfolk for birdwatching, golden beaches and countryside rambles. Particular coastline pleasures include the lively seaside town of Hunstanton, the Wells-next-the-Sea beach voted the best in Britain, and the seal community at Blakeney Point. There’s certainly something for all ages!
Check out other related deals:
How To Redeem
Good base to explore Norfolk.
Great weekend... will definitely return at some point!
The Fine Print
- One voucher per group of up to two, four or six people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Jan until 31st Dec 2024.
- All apartments may have a mixture of adults and children.
- At least one adult 18+ must be present.
- Fixtures and fittings depicted in this offer vary per room throughout the resort and images used are a representative example only.
- The resort will require a valid credit card to charge a refundable security deposit of £100 per apartment. Please be reminded that guests who are unable to provide the deposit will not gain entry to the apartment.
- Additional resort fees apply to certain services and activities, a full list of charges can be found here.
- Special requests for accessibility requirements, specific apartment locations and views cannot be guaranteed.
- The resort operates an on-going refurbishment programme to improve the accommodation, facilities, and common areas. Refurbishments or building work may be taking place throughout the year. While the resort endeavours to keep noise and disruption to a minimum, there may be some disturbance to our guests.
- Due to the nature of the property, the property is not suitable or recommended for stag, hen, or similar parties.
- Leisure Centre: Gym, Indoor Pool and Spa Facilities. Charges Apply.
- Pets are not permitted at this resort, with the exception of service animals.
- The property is located on a hill and some areas of the resort has steps or steep inclines.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Diamond Resorts (Europe) Ltd. VAT number: GB440027889