4* Mercure Edinburgh for 2 - Wine – Dining Upgrades
A central Edinburgh, Scotland stay at 4* Mercure Edinburgh Haymarket Hotel for two with a welcome glass of wine each. From £109 for an overnight stay, from £119 to include breakfast or, enjoy two nights from £218, upgrade to include a two-course dinner from £169 for an overnight stay or from £288 for two-nights – save up to 32%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Central Edinburgh, Scotland.
- What’s included: An overnight stay for two people with a small glass of house wine each. Upgrade to include breakfast.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at 4* Mercure Edinburgh Haymarket Hotel - ideally located for checking out the charms of this spectacular city!
- Things to do in Edinburgh: Take a closer look at the magical Edinburgh Castle, get a panoramic view from Arthur’s seat, star gaze at the Edinburgh Observatory, have a tipple along the Royal Mile, and dive into a museum.
- Delicacies: Eat like a local and try Scottish Haggis, porridge, smoked salmon, Parton bree, Tunnock’s teacakes, Irn Bru, a deep fried mars bar and of course a nip of whiskey!
- Wizarding World: The city was very inspirational to JK Rowling for the beloved locations and characters when writing the Harry Potter books – visit Tom Riddle’s grave and Victoria Street – rumoured to have inspired Diagon Alley!
- Room: Whenever you need to rest, your cosy comfort double guestroom awaits , classically with a modern bathroom, Wi-Fi, hot drink making facilities and a super comfy bed with crisp sheets and fluffy pillows!
- Hungry like the wolf?: Why not upgrade your stay to include a two-course dinner at the hotel’s heavenly restaurant? And enjoy their marvellous menu, cosy atmosphere and spend some quality time together!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Jan 2024 until 31st Mar 2024.
Experience a UK city like no other; rich in history and vibrant with culture. This enchanting Edinburgh stay has everything and more to offer for an unforgettable break away…
We’re offering you an overnight Edinburgh stay for two people in a comfortable double room including a small glass of house wine each from £109, an overnight stay with breakfast and a glass of house wine from £119 or from £218 for two-nights. Upgrade to include a two-course dinner each from £169 for an overnight stay or, from £288 for two-nights with dinner served on the first night, saving you up to 32% off the 4* Mercure Edinburgh Haymarket Hotel prices.
4* Mercure Edinburgh Haymarket Hotel
You’ll kickstart your marvellous minibreak with a warm welcome at the 4* Mercure Edinburgh Haymarket Hotel – centrally located in the Haymarket area with plenty of sights to see, charming independent stores to check out and a variety of eateries to explore – we’re sure you won’t find much time to hang out at your heavenly hotel! You’ll each enjoy a small glass of house wine upon arrival, a great way to toast to your brilliant break! When you’re not discovering the charms of the city, the Mercure will be waiting whenever you need a little rest and relaxation –with a range of fabulous facilities including Wi-Fi, stylish bar lounge, fitness centre and gorgeous guestrooms (well equipped with all the modern amenities and soft furnishings you could need for your superb stay – including air conditioning, flat screen TV and a super comfy bed!) If you opted to upgrade your minibreak, on the first night of your stay, you’ll head to the hotel’s heavenly restaurant, and tuck into a delicious two-course dinner before enjoying a serene slumber! If you choose the breakfast upgrade, each morning, you’ll rise and shine to a delicious breakfast buffet – with all the trimmings! Enjoy!
This dynamic city has plenty on offer with history, charm and culture around every corner, we’re sure you’ll find plenty to keep you entertained – whatever your interests are! With your hotel in the perfect location, you’ll be just a short journey from the enchanting Edinburgh Castle, one of the most exciting historic sites in Western Europe which also offers fantastic views over the city. If taking in the city from up high wasn’t enough, why not head out to absorb stunning panoramic views from Arthur’s Seat, the main peak of the hills in Edinburgh, a trek but worth it for the birds eye view – make sure you’re wearing sensible shoes – trust us! In town, discover hidden gems and stylish boutiques along the high streets, star-gaze from Edinburgh’s Observatory or wander the Royal Mile and stop for a drop of whisky in one of the many world-class pubs. If you’re more of a culture vulture, why not head to one of the many museums dotted around the city, such as the Museum of Scotland, Our Dynamic Earth, or even the Scottish National Gallery. Whether you’re into the history, shopping opportunities or just fancy hopping between charming pubs and cafes – we’re sure there’s something for everyone in this superb city!
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Great Staff, Clean Room, Brilliant Experience
Brilliant stay in Edinburgh
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Jan 2024 until 31st Mar 2024.
- One small glass of house wine per person.
- Two-course dinner served on the first night only.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Marketing credits cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Mercure Haymarket Edinburgh VAT number: GB170560327