Snowdonia Stay & Breakfast for 2 - Room Upgrades!
A Snowdonia, Wales stay at the Maenan Abbey Hotel in a Classic Double Room with breakfast. From £59 for an overnight stay or from £118 for two-nights including a bottle of Prosecco to share – save up to 55%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Llanrwst, Wales.
- What’s included: An overnight stay for two people with breakfast.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind in style with a stay at the Maenan Abbey Hotel!
- Things to do in Llanrwst: Explore historic landmarks like Pont Fawr, marvel at the natural beauty of Swallow Falls, and discover local markets and outdoor activities amidst the breath-taking landscapes of Snowdonia National Park.
- Two-Night Upgrade: If you opt to indulge in a two-night stay, you'll toast to your stay with a bottle of Prosecco to share - cheers!
- Room Upgrades: Celebrating something special? Why not upgrade your room to an Executive Double Room with a jacuzzi or to an King Room with a whirlpool – see t&c’s for details.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
Lose yourself in Snowdonia’s charms with today’s wonderful welsh break…
We’re offering you an overnight Snowdonia stay for two people with breakfast in a Classic Double Room for £59 or upgrade to a Super King Room from £64 or from £118 for a two-night stay including a bottle of Prosecco to share, saving you up to 55% off the Maenan Abbey Hotel’s prices.
Maenan Abbey Hotel
With a stay in the charming market town of Llanrwst, you’ll be surrounded by breathtaking Conwy Valley, lush countryside, rolling hills as well as sitting at the feet of Snowdonia! Kick start your sublime stay with a warm welcome at the luxurious Maenan Abbey Hotel – ideal for those looking to escape to the great outdoors (whilst still enjoying their home comforts!) Whether you decide to stay for one, two or three-nights, you’ll be relaxing and unwinding in a gorgeous guestroom – with a flatscreen TV, Egyptian cotton bed linen, an en suite bathroom with fluffy towels and complimentary toiletries. And, if we weren’t spoiling you enough, you’ll rise and shine each morning to a full English breakfast – with all the trimmings!
Don your walking boots and get ready to explore! Head to Pont Fawr and discover the iconic 17th-century stone bridge, which spans the River Conwy – a historic landmark with breathtaking scenery. Take a journey back in time at Gwydir Castle and take a guided tour to explore the historic rooms, gardens and learn the castle’s intriguing past. Llanrwst serves as a gateway to Snowdonia National Park. Explore the nearby scenic landscapes, go for hikes, and enjoy outdoor activities amidst stunning natural surroundings. Or, why not take a short drive to Swallow Falls, one of the most famous waterfalls in Wales – perfect for admiring the cascading waters surrounded by lush greenery. If you're interested in trains and railways, visit the Conwy Valley Railway Museum to see a collection of vintage locomotives and railway memorabilia. Soak in the great outdoors and enjoy activities such hiking, cycling, or fishing in the beautiful Conwy Valley and Snowdonia region.And, make sure you grab a souvenir to take home at one of the local markets in Llanrwst, where you can find handmade crafts, local produce, and unique souvenirs. Whatever you get up to, we’re sure you’ll have a great time!
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Highly recommend for a lovely Sunday lunch!
Sheen's of Wales
End of season Dinner date
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
- £25 supplement to upgrade to an Executive Double Room with a jacuzzi; payable directly to hotel.
- £35 supplement to upgrade to an King Room with a whirlpool; payable directly to hotel.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Maenan Abbey Hotel VAT number: GB155073127