- Private Hot Tub
Perth Stay: Luxury Lodge with Private Hot Tub for 4 or 6
A Perthshire, Scotland luxury lodge stay at Silverwood with private hot tub. From £250 for a two-night stay for four people, or from £350 for a two-night stay for up to six people - save up to 63%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 10:00
- Where: Perth, Scotland.
- What’s included: A two-night stay for four or six people in a luxury lodge.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 20th Nov until 21st Mar 2024.
- Area: Visit the famous Scone Palace, admire Lochleven Castle, soak up some culture in a museum or gallery, get lost in the area’s incredible countryside, and sample wonderful whiskey at a distillery.
- Silverwood Lodges Enjoy a relaxing stay at the Silverwood Lodges.
- Spa lodges: Featuring a gorgeous jacuzzi bath and your own private decking for up to four!
- Hideaway lodges: Stunning views of the loch and your own private hot tub for up to six people to enjoy.
- Family lodges: Enjoy a private spacious outdoor decking area with a hot tub and breathtaking views for up to six people.
Picture a homely, cosy lodge, endless fresh air and more open space than you can imagine... what are you waiting for?
We’re offering you a two-night Perth luxury lodge stay for four people from £250, or a two-night luxury lodge stay for up to six people from £350, saving you up to 68% off Silverwood's prices.
Silverwood Luxury Lodges
Experience the ultimate luxury getaway at Silverwood Lodges in beautiful Perthshire, Scotland. Nestled in the stunning Perthshire countryside, these lodges offer the perfect escape for a relaxing break, they've even got private hot tubs! The four person spa lodges feature a gorgeous jacuzzi bath and their own private decking, perfect for unwinding after a day of exploring. The four person hideaway lodges offer stunning views of the loch and a private hot tub, providing the ultimate relaxation experience. For larger groups, the family lodges can accommodate up to six people and boast a spacious outdoor decking area with a hot tub and breathtaking views. - there's something to suit everyone's needs!
Hugged by the River Tay, the charming Scottish city of Perth is perfect for happy holidaymakers seeking winding cafe-lined streets, cultural hotspots, and plenty of opportunities to return to nature! Whilst in this enchanting area, visit the famous Scone Palace, which Shakespeare referenced in Macbeth, and Lochleven Castle for a fascinating insight into the past, or The Scottish Deer Centre for a refreshing afternoon admiring the animals. For a spot of culture, check out the Black Watch Museum housed in Balhousie Castle, the Fergusson Galley or the St John’s Kirk. Founded in 1126, this impressive church is still the city’s centrepiece! Shopaholics will love St John’s indoor shopping centre where there’s no end of well-known retailer, independent stores, specialist shops and boutiques, a wealth of bars and eating places to suit any taste. Perth is also an ideal base to see the stunning scenery, distilleries, lochs, and glens nearby, or for playing a spot of golf at Murrayshall, King James, Craigie, the famous Gleneagles or St Andrews. Sounds wonderful to us!
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption until 21st March 2024
- One voucher per group of four or six people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 11th Mar 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 20th Nov until 21st Mar 2024.
- Valid for stays Mon-Thu.
- Surcharge of £75 for Friday & Saturday stays.
- Excludes: 24th - 26th & 31st December 2023 1st, 26th - 28th January and 9th-18th February 2023.
- Children are included in the total headcount.
- Sorry no pets.
- No wheelchair access.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 01.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by Silverwood Lodges VAT number: GB208766977