- City Centre
- Includes Tour
Florence City Break for 2 - Central Hotel, Bus Tour & Flights
A Florence, Italy hotel stay for two people with return flights from London airports with Weekender Breaks. Stay for two or three-nights and save up to 24%
- Where: Florence, Italy.
- What’s included: A two-night Florence city break for two people with a bus tour and return flights from London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted and Manchester airport.
- Central Hotels: Relax and unwind in the city centre with the Galileo Hotel or the Hotel San Giorgio & Olympic Florence as your brilliant base.
- Bus Tour: With today’s deal, check out the charms of the city with a Florence City Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Tour!
- Things to do in Florence: Admire the artworks of Uffizi Gallery, feast your eyes on Michaelangelo’s 'David' at The Galleria dell'Accademia, enjoy the sunset at Ponte Vecchio, and sample authentic food and wine in a trattoria.
- Home of the arts: Uffizi Gallery houses the largest collection of Renaissance art in the world, the city was the birthplace of the piano and is unsurprisingly full of classical concerts, and is the home of Michaelangelo’s 'David'.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Oct 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Take a trip to Tuscany with today’s fabulous Florence city break…
We’re offering you a two-night Florence holiday for two people with a bus tour and return flights, saving you up to 24%*!
Galileo Hotel & Hotel San Giorgio & Olimpic Florence
Kick start your break with a warm welcome at the Galileo Hotel, ideally located for checking out the charms of the city – most of the sights are just a short walk away! When you’re not soaking in the splendour of this fabulous city with your lucky plus one, you’ll hang out at your heavenly hotel, an enchanting nineteenth century building, with a welcoming and peaceful atmosphere and well equipped with all the amenities you could need as well as great guestrooms for you to sleep easy in. Relax and unwind in a guestroom loaded with all the mod cons and home comforts required for a comfortable getaway – from air conditioning to a minibar, a flatscreen TV, an en suite bathroom, a comfy bed with crisp sheets and more!
Alternatively, spend your stay at the central Hotel San Giorgio & Olimpic Florence, with old school charm, fantastic facilities and classic guestrooms. Kick back and relax in a guestroom with all the modern amenities and soft furnishings you could need for a superb stay. Keep cool with air conditioning, feel refreshed in an en suite bathroom with complimentary toiletries, sleep easy in a comfy bed, enjoy entertainment on your flatscreen TV and more. If you’re feeling peckish, you’ll have a wealth of heavenly restaurants and quaint cafes and eateries to try! From Italian classics to international dishes – we’re sure you’ll find something to tempt all tastebuds!
Florence Hop-on-Hop-Off Bus Tour
Check out the charms of the city with a Florence city Hop-on-Hop-off bus tour! With the open-top double decker bus, you’ll sightsee in style with panoramic views of the city as you enjoy unlimited rides for the duration of one, two or three days! Gaze upon awe-inspiring architecture and soak in the sights including the Duomo, Palazzo Pitti, Piazzale Michelangelo and more!
Home to masterpieces of art and architecture, it’s no wonder why many tourists flock to the capital of Italy’s Tuscany region. Simply strolling around the beautiful city and taking in the awe-inspiring architecture provides ample entertainment, with cultural hot-spots such as the Uffizi Gallery and the Pitti Palace well worth a visit. Be inspired by the Florence cathedral, with its uniquely terracotta-tiled dome and beautiful bell tower, or feast your eyes on Michaelangelo’s 'David' at The Galleria dell'Accademia, one of a plethora of museums and galleries interspersed throughout this cultural hub. For romantics, head to Ponte Vecchio or one of the several other bridges that cross the Arno River for a spectacular sunset view, or amble up to Piazzale Michelangelo to take in the crepuscular panorama from above the city - they will surely be impressed! When the sun goes down, take refuge in any one of the city's mouth-watering restaurants or chic bars for an evening filled with authentic food and wine. This is the time and the place for the finer things in life!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 16.11.2023)
- 2-night dates: London / 15, 22 of January.
- 3-night dates: London / 12-13, 20, 28, 31 of January.
Alternative travel dates and departure airports are available, subject to availability, and prices will vary.
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Centrally located (Galileo Hotel)
A Nice and centrally located hotel (Galileo Hotel)
Traditional old school charm with brilliant location!! ( Hotel San Giorgio ＆ Olimpic Florence)
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- One voucher per two people.
- Alternative travel dates and departure airports are available, subject to availability, and prices will vary.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from London airports.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book at least 20 days ahead of departure.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Oct 2024.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 12am and 11.45pm. Inbound flights will be between 12am and 11.45pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break.
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under 10531.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks VAT number: GB996320881