4* Disneyland Paris Break – Hotel Stay & Flights – Optional Park Ticket!
A 4* Disneyland Paris hotel stay with return flights from four airports with Travelolo. Stay for two, three or four-nights and save up to 49%
- Where: Marnee-la-Vallee, France.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Disneyland Paris break with return flights from Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick and London Luton.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the 4* Residhome Val d’Europe - with fabulous facillities, great guestrooms and the perfect location for Disneyland Paris!
- Optional Park Ticket: Why not include a Disneyland® Paris Ticket and meet and greet with your favourite characters, enjoy exciting rides and watch stunning shows!
- Things to do in Paris: Head into the City of Lights and admire amazing artwork at the Louvre, get the best panorama around atop the Eiffel Tower, head to Versailles’ amazing gardens, and head out on a cruise of the Seine River.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Dec 2023 until 31st Jul 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Discover the magic of Disney with today’s enchanting escape…
We’re offering you a two, three or four-night 4* Disneyland Paris holiday with return flights, saving you up to 49%*!
4* Residhome Val d’Europe
Paris is more than just an iconic city of romance – it’s just as much about spending fun-filled days with Mickey Mouse and co! Throughout the excitement, you’ll rest your head at the 4* Residhome Val d’Europe, ideally located for those looking to unlock the magic of the kingdom as well as seeing the sights of Paris. Whenever you decide to hit the hay, you’ll rest easy in a classically decorated guestroom with all the modern amenities and soft furnishings you and your clan could need to make sure your holiday is a heavenly one. From everything to a fully equipped kitchenette (perfect for those looking to cook up a storm like Remy), an ensuite bathroom with a hairdryer, air conditioning, cosy beds (that even Sleeping Beauty would be jealous of!) and more! Hang out at your hotel and enjoy wi-fi, sipping cocktails at the stylish bar and, if you’re feeling peckish, why not check out the breakfast buffet (at an additional cost). So what are you waiting for? The kingdom awaits…
Why not upgrade your stay and unlock the way to a magical kingdom where dreams really do come true? Include a Disneyland® Paris Ticket and you can enjoy admission to either the fairytale Disneyland Park or the endlessly entertaining Walt Disney Studios Park – or with the two park option, check out the charms of both! Meet and greet with your favourite characters, test your nerves on rip-roaring rides, watch stunning shows and tuck into some delicious dining as your inner child grins from ear to ear. For big thrills head to the reimagined Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain or Indiana Jones™ and the Temple of Peril coasters in Disneyland Park. Those that know no fear should test their nerves on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ or Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith in Walt Disney Studios Park. Shrink down to the size of Remy and duck, dive, dodge and scurry to safety in the brand new 4D experience of Ratatouille: The Adventure, or enjoy classic family fun on Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, Mad Hatter's Tea Cups and Peter Pan's Flight. Seek out souvenirs in Liberty's Arcade, and be sure to catch the parade from a prime spot on Main Street. Wherever you go, enchantment awaits…
If you fancy heading further afield, head into Paris – a beautiful, intricate and varied tapestry of art, culture, history, food and romance, Paris is Europe's most visited metropolis outside of London. A city defined by its impeccable style, busy cafe culture and overall sophistication, this is a destination with so much to offer! Spend your days ambling between the beautiful buildings that adorn the city's streets as well as visiting the countless monuments and tourist attractions. The iconic Eiffel Tower should be on every Paris-enthusiasts bucket list and make sure you treat yourself to a delicious lunch at 58 Eiffel Tower, the tower’s very own restaurant. Of course, you'll want to visit the Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre during your break, as well as the city’s many galleries. For an equal parts romantic and enlightening sightseeing trip, take a ride on a river cruise down the Seine River. Paris has something for everyone!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 14.11.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Very good for disney
I want to go back already
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on two people sharing, therefore two vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Travelolo and financially protected under ATOL licence 12045.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelolo VAT number: GB174344994