- City Centre
Lisbon City Break: Central Hotel Stay & Return Flights
A Lisbon, Portugal hotel stay with return flights from seven airports with Travelodeal – stay for two, three or four-nights - save up to 27%
- Where: Lisbon, Portugal.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Lisbon city break with return flights from Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton and London Stansted.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the My Charm Lisbon Suites .
- Things to do in Lisbon: Check out the bohemian Old Town, find a bargain in the exciting markets of Figueira Square, admire the Cristo Rei statue, and head out on a trip to the sunlit beach.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 24th Sep 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Lavish yourself in luxury by taking a holiday in lovely Lisbon.
We’re offering you a two, three or four-night Lisbon city break with return flights. Save up to 27%!
My Charm Lisbon Suites
Along with Rome and San Francisco, Lisbon is known to locals as ‘the city of the seven hills’ and holds a privileged position overlooking the glittering Atlantic Ocean. With today’s deal, you may spend your stay at the My Charm Lisbon Suites, with all the mod cons and homely touches you could need to make sure your break is a brilliant one! When you’re not soaking in the sights, you’ll have access to a great guestroom as well as a 24 hour reception, wi-fi, shuttle bus service and more! Wherever you spend your stay, you can be sure of a warm welcome, superb facilities and a fantastically fab location in the city centre!.
Many of the city’s attractions can be found atop its scenic hills or tucked away among their crevices, and the most exhilarating way to explore them is by tram. Catch one of the brightly-painted yellow carriages down Lisbon’s narrow streets and you’ll discover a host of local treasures, from leafy plazas to flourishing flea markets, and don't miss out on the chance to take in some local customs by watching a Fado performance in a charming bar. If you can tear yourself away from the thriving capital, cross the Tagus River to Almada on the other side and you’ll find Cristo Rei - a towering statue of Christ that's reminiscent of Rio de Janeiro’s illustrious Christ the Redeemer - with unrivalled vistas of Lisbon. You can also venture outside of the city proper to one of many smaller towns, including Cabo da Roca, Cascais, Estoril, and the most spectacular Sintra. A locale like no other, with vividly coloured palaces sitting on lush mountain tops, the town itself is of such beauty that its centre is UNESCO World Heritage-listed and even inspired Lord Byron to wax lyrical about the wonder of its romanticist architecture! Where else could claim such a feat? Fabulous...
Check out our other related deals:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.07.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited VAT number: GB340218245