New York City Break – Breakfast & Flights – Optional Island Cruise!
A New York City, USA hotel stay with breakfast and return flights from London Gatwick and London Luton airports with Best Online Holidays. Stay for three-nights - save up to 22%
- Where: New York City.
- What’s included: A three-night NYC break with breakfast and return flights from London Luton and London Gatwick.
- Central NYC Hotel: Stay in the heart of the city at the Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan / Central Park - winner of a Tripadvisor Traveller’s Choice Award!
- Things to do in NYC: Climb the Empire State Building, head on a scenic cruise to the Statue of Liberty, stroll through Central Park, catch a Broadway show, get a selfie from Brooklyn Bridge, and get lost in Times Square.
- Delicacies: Everyone with a big appetite knows that no one does it like the Americans! Tuck into classic NYC dishes such as pizza slices, cheesecake, hot dogs, bagels, pastrami sandwiches, pretzels and more!
- Optional Best of NYC Cruise: From £39pp why not opt to include a Complete Manhattan Island Cruise - what a stylish way to sightsee!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 7th Dec 2024.
- Call to book this holiday: +442035407353
Hungry for a showstopping city break? Take a bite of the Big Apple with today’s glorious getaway …
We're offering you a three-night NYC stay with breakfast and return flights, saving you up to 22% off*!
Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan / Central Park
New York needs no introduction and if you’re going to see it all then you’re going to need to be as central as can be! With today’s break, you’ll be staying at the award winning Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan / Central Park - home to not only a fantastic location but fantastic facilities and great guestrooms. You’ll kick back and relax in a classic space, elegantly decorated with all the modern and soft furnishings you could require to make sure your stay is a comfortable one. From air conditioning to a flatscreen TV, en-suite bathroom with complimentary toiletries, hot drink making facilities, a cosy bed with crisp sheets and more! Hang out at your hotel and grab a drink in the stylish bar, keep connected with wi-fi and, each morning, you’ll rise and shine to a delicious buffet breakfast – what a way to start each day of sightseeing!
Optional Best of NYC – Full Island Cruise Tour
From £39pp, why not see the city from a new perspective and check out the city's iconic skyline from the water - from the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Empire State Building, and more! Discover the fascinating history of each landmark with live commentary and, if you're feeling a little peckish or in need of refreshment - no fret, there'll be drink and snacks available for purchase! With a two and a half hour cruise, you'll be able to get some fantastic snaps, soak in the sights and with Wi-Fi on board, update your socials as soon as you like. We recommend making sure your cameras have a lot of charge for this one – this tour isn’t short of splendour to see…
New York City
From impressive museums and galleries such as the MoMA or the Guggenheim, to the dizzying heights of the Empire State Building, the stars of Broadway to the chic shops and boutiques of Brooklyn, there is something for everyone in this marvellous metropolis. Anyone with an ounce of the arts in them owes it to themselves to head over to the Philharmonic Orchestra for some of the most profound music around, housed within an enormous auditorium. For something a little more fun, Coney Island is home to all sorts of amusements, fair rides, circus shows and family dining spots that are bound to put a smile on anyone’s face. Book lovers have even more reason to smile, with New York being the home of the Strand Book Store. Less a humble shop, more a landmark in literature, the shop is home to over 2.5 million books! Once the sun goes down, there’s no end of places to find a drink no matter what your pallet may be. Swanky jazz bars, upscale cocktail establishments and pulsing night clubs all await in the city so nice they named it twice…
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 31.10.2023)
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
Friendly and Spotless
My favorite New York Hotel
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price is based on two people sharing a room.
- Lowest price available for three-night stays with flights from both airports; lowest price dates include 18th, 25th Jan; 1st, 26th Feb 2024; please contact Best Online Holidays to enquire.
- This holiday is provided by Best Online Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 12016.
- Prices shown include flights and accommodation only. Supplements apply for baggage and transfers.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- For passport and visa requirements, please contact the relevant embassies.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by Best Online Holidays