- Private Hot Tub
5* Loch Lomond Waterfront Lodge Stay - Up To 6 - Hot Tub & Prosecco
A Loch Lomond, Scotland stay at the 5* Loch Lomond Waterfront for up to six people with a bottle of Prosecco to share upon arrival and private hot tub. From £349 for a two-night stay, from £599 for three-nights or from £749 or four-nights – save up to 47%
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
- Where: Loch Lomond, Scotland.
- What’s included: A stay for up to six people with a bottle of Prosecco to share and private hot tub access.
- 5* Accomadation: Relax and unwind with a stylish stay at the Loch Lomond Waterfront.
- Lodge/Chalet: With everything from modern en suites with steam showers to hot drink making facilities, Chrystal’s Shortbread (delicious!) and all the other mod cons and soft furnishings you could need!
- Luxuries: Not only will you toast your break with a bottle of Prosecco to share, you’ll also all have access to your own private hot tub! Perfect for enjoying those incredible views!
- Canine Companions: Can't bear to leave your furry friends at home? Bring them along for the fun - we're sure they'll love wandering the great outdoors with you! (see t&c's for more info)
- Things to do in Loch Lomond: Take in the landscape, wander the wilderness, enjoy boating on the Loch, explore charming villages, journey back in time at a captivating castle and much more!
- Perfect for... With room for up to 6 guests, today's deal is ideal for a romantic getaway, a family retreat, chilling with pals and hanging out with furry friends!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Nov 2023 until 27th Feb 2024.
Looking to lose yourself in the great outdoors but can’t bear to scrimp on your home comforts? Today’s superb stay is just what you’ve been searching for…
We’re offering you a 5* two-night Loch Lomond retreat for up to six people with a bottle of Prosecco to share and private hot tub access from £349, three-nights from £599, or a four-night stay from just £749, saving you up to 47% off Loch Lomond Waterfront’s prices.
5* Loch Lomond Waterfront
Staying at the award winning Loch Lomond Waterfront is a truly enchanting experience that immerses you in the breath taking beauty of the Scottish Highlands. Nestled on the shores of the pristine Loch Lomond, this idyllic retreat offers a perfect blend of tranquillity and adventure. The luxury lodges and cabins, with their stunning views of the loch and the surrounding mountains, provide a cosy and comfortable haven for up to six guests. From here, you can embark on captivating hikes through ancient forests, partake in water sports on the loch's glistening waters and toast to your gorgeous getaway with a bottle of Prosecco to share – cheers! Kick back and relax with all the mod cons and luxury touches you could need to ensure you have a superb stay, soak all your troubles away from the comfort of your private hot tub and take in the serene surroundings before cooking up a storm in your kitchen or BBQ! Whether you're seeking a romantic getaway, a family retreat, or lose yourself in the wild landscape, Loch Lomond Waterfront promises an unforgettable escape into the heart of Scotland's natural splendour.
If you can bear to tear yourself away from the comfort of your lodgings, there’s something for everyone to enjoy here! Take a boat tour or a kayak of the stunning Loch Lomond, don your walking boots and take a hike, or visit the charming village of Balloch! Home to the Castle Country Park and Sea Life Loch Lomond Aquarium. For a splash of fun, enjoy a range of water sports including paddle boarding, water skiing and windsurfing. Watch for wonderful wildlife, from incredible birds, red deer, otters and more, take a road trip around the loch and surrounding Trossachs National Park or journey back in time at one of the captivating castles of Balloch, Buchanan or Stirling. You can’t visit Scotland without downing a wee dram, so why not head to a nearby distillery and try out some of Scotland’s finest whiskies!
Check out our other related deals:
Don't Miss Out On Black Friday Deals
How To Redeem
Cute wee place.
The Fine Print
- One voucher for up to six people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 15th Feb 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Nov 2023 until 27th Feb 2024.
- Excludes stays 22nd Dec 2023 – 5th Jan 2024.
- All options include a bottle or two half bottles of Prosecco upon arrival.
- Prosecco may not be substituted with soft drinks.
- All lodges sleep 2-6 people.
- An additional cot may be supplied for children under 2 years – please discuss and arrange directly when booking.
- Children over 2 years are included in the overall head count.
- Lead booker must be aged 25 years and older.
- Multiple purchases permitted but cannot be used for consecutive stays.
- There is one chalet that is accessible and on one level, however access to bedroom & bathroom is unsuitable for a permanent wheelchair user.
- Max 2 dogs may stay – supplement per stay applies: 1 dog (£35) or 2 dogs (£50) must be advised at time of booking
- On-site parking available. Up to 2 cars per lodge included – please discuss directly.
- Hot tub use is not permitted after 10pm. Misuse of hot tubs may result in a charge.
- Not available for stag or hen parties.
- Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival. All supplements are payable directly to the property.
- Advance booking of at least 48 hours required.
- Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
- £200 security deposit will be taken day before your arrival and released day after your departure.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to allocation and availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 15.02.2024. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by Loch Lomond Waterfront VAT number: GB817449116