- City Centre
Poland City Break – Central Wroclaw Hotel & Flights
A central Wroclaw, Poland hotel stay with return flights from four airports with Travelodeal. Stay for two, three or four-nights and save up to 25%!
- Where: Wroclaw, Poland.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Wroclaw city break with return flights from Edinburgh, Manchester, London Luton and London Stansted.
- Central Hotel: Relax and unwind with a superb stay at the Europejski Hotel - in the heart of the Old Town.
- Things to do in Wroclaw: Wander the cobbled streets to Market Square, discover the Gothic Old Town Hall with its astronomical clock, the mesmerising Japanese Garden at Szczytnicki Park, or hunt for souvenirs and scrumptious local delicacies.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 11th Nov 2023 until 24th Oct 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Wander the wonders of Wroclaw with today’s superb and central stay…
We’re offering you a two, three or four-night Wroclaw city break with return flights. Save up to 25%*!
The Europejski Hotel epitomises the striking classic architecture that defines the Old Town. Within the hotel you’ll find just as much elegance, from the polished wooden furnishings to the warm and inviting bedrooms. Whenever you decide to hang out at your heavenly hotel, you’ll kick back and relax in a comfortable and cosy guestroom, well equipped with all the soft furnishings and mod cons you could need to make sure your break is a brilliant one. From a flatscreen TV to a modern bathroom, room service, air conditioning, a super comfy bed with crisp sheets and plush pillows and more. After a serene sleep, with the city on your doorstep, you’ll be able to see as many sights as you like – perfect!
As the capital of Poland's Lower Silesia (locally known as 'Śląsk') Wrocław stands as one of the oldest - and arguably most beautiful - cities in Poland. At its heart you'll find the cobblestone Market Square lined with elegant townhouses and central modern fountain. There you'll also find the Gothic Old Town Hall with its impressive astronomical clock, built in the 13th-16th century and now housing the Museum of Bourgeois Art. Discover the awe-inspiring Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, which was reconstructed after WWII to its 13th-century glory. Cross the Tumski Bridge and discover Jardín Botánico de Breslavia - a 7.5 hectare botanical garden with themed greenhouses that regularly host of local events. Better yet, journey to Szczytnicki Park and explore the forested park featuring a mesmerising Japanese Garden, tea pavilion and carp-filled pond. As you wander the postcard-worthy streets and bustling stores, be sure to stumble across Poland's most beloved snack: Pierogi. These dumplings are one of the most recognisable foods in Polish cuisine, filled with an array of scrumptious sweet and savoury fillings. Wroclaw is a treat for all the senses!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 17.10.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on two people sharing, therefore two vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited VAT number: GB340218245