- City Centre
4* Hotel Gdansk: Central Location & Return Flights
A 4* Gdansk, Poland city break with return flights from three airports with Travelodeal. Stay for two, three or four nights - save up to 30%
- Where: Gdansk, Poland.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Gdansk city break with return flights from Edinburgh, Manchester and London Stansted.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the Hotel Admiral.
- Top experiences: Wander through the busy streets, admire the colourful architecture, venture into the many boutique shops and jewellery stores typical to the area, and feast on Polish delights.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Nov 2023 until 24th Oct 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
There’s certainly plenty to see in Poland, and gorgeous Gdansk is a big highlight…
We’re offering you a two, three or four-night Gdansk city break with return flights and save up to 30%!
With a stay at the Hotel Admiral, you’ll not only have the city on your doorstep but access to a wealth of amenities and great guestrooms! Whenever you decide to hang out at your heavenly hotel, you’ll be able to keep connected with wi-fi, tuck into culinary delights at the in-house restaurant and snack bar, explore nearby wit bicycle rental and more. Enjoy a serene sleep in a stylish guestroom, well equipped with blackout curtains, air conditioning, room service, a minibar, flatscreen TV, modern bathroom with a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries as well as a cosy bed with crisp sheets and plush pillows – sounds good to us! If you’re feeling peckish, why not head out and explore the nearby eateries? From Italian restaurants to traditional cafes, we’re sure you’ll find something to tempt all tastebuds!
In the centre of town, you’ll be within close proximity of the city’s delightful Old Town. Spend an afternoon wandering through its busy streets, admire the colourful architecture, venture into the many boutique shops and jewellery stores typical to the area, and feast on Polish delights in one of the many quaint restaurants that line Piwna Street. Visit the National Maritime Museum along the River Motlawa and get a few snaps of the iconic Gdansk Crane, once the world’s biggest working crane before its conversion into an impressive defence tower. Whenever you’ve had your fill of insights, get ready for some wild nights! Gdansk is home to countless bars, pubs and clubs full of character and drinks to write home about. Klub Parlament offers three-storeys of booming dance music and well-priced drinks, while the Café Kamienica is an authentic and chilled out spot that is best for a relaxed drink or two. Whether you want to relax in a city straight from a picture book or party till the early hours, Gdansk is the place for you…
Check out our other related deals:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
How To Redeem
Great hotel and location.
A great hotel in a perfect location
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited VAT number: GB340218245