4* Fairfield House Stay for 2 - AA Rosette Dining, Spa Access & Late Checkout
A seafront Ayr stay at the 4* Fairfield House Hotel for two people with breakfast, a two-course AA rosette dinner each, spa access and late check out. From £125 for an overnight stay or, for £239 for two-nights with dinner each evening – save up to 54%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:30
- Where: Ayr, Ayrshire Coast.
- What’s included: An overnight stay for two people with breakfast, access to spa facilities, a two-course AA rosette dinner each and 11.30am late check out.
- Hotel: Stay at the seafront Fairfield House Hotel, a beautiful and stylish 4* hotel based on the Ayrshire coast.
- Room: Stay in a double or twin en-suite room with flat screen satellite TV, Wi-Fi and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Dinner: Each night, you’ll enjoy a delicious two-course AA rosette dinner from the hotel’s set menu in a restaurant that overlooks the sea, a real treat for the taste buds and the eyes.
- Things to do in Ayr: Give Culzean Castle and Country Park a visit, with its dramatic clifftop setting and beautiful surroundings, it’s clear to see why it’s one of Scotland’s most popular attractions.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
Treat yourself with a restful retreat to the stunning Ayrshire coast…
We’re offering you an overnight Ayr, Scotland stay for two people with breakfast, two-course dinner each, leisure access and late checkout for £125 or, for a two-night stay with a two-course dinner each evening for £239, saving you up to 54% off the Fairfield Hotel’s prices.
Fairfield House Hotel
The 4* Fairfield House Hotel basks in a picturesque seafront location on the Ayrshire coast in the heart of Robert Burns country, with spectacular views across the waters of the Firth of Clyde to the Isle of Arran, it’s clear to see why this hotel has been awarded a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award! Sumptuously furnished and elegantly appointed, the hotel offers the luxurious, yet comfortable hospitality of the traditional Scottish country house, combined with every possible modern facility. You'll enjoy a relaxing overnight stay that includes a two-course dinner from the set menu in the AA Rosette-awarded Martin's Bar & Grill which overlooks the sea, and access to relaxing leisure facilities. Including a swimming pool, spa bath, sauna, steam room and fitness centre, you're sure to find the perfect way to unwind with your favourite companion. There's also a full Scottish breakfast to look forward to in the morning, plus a late checkout by 11.30am. However, with each of the en-suite twin or double bedrooms beautifully furnished with a desk, Wi-Fi, power showers, large baths and luxury toiletries, we can't see how you'll ever want to leave...
Ayr, Ayrshire Coast
Should you wish to leave this beautiful hotel and explore this stunning area, you’ll find plenty to see and do amongst the countryside towns and sandy shores of Robert Burns country. If you’re a fan of history and stunning castles, then give Culzean Castle and Country Park a visit. With its dramatic clifftop setting and beautiful surroundings, it’s clear to see why it’s one of Scotland’s most popular attractions to visit! If you’re after seeing a livelier side of the area, then give Glasgow a visit. It’s conveniently located approximately 40 minutes away from the hotel by car and has a plethora of pubs and bars for you to choose from. Why not take a stroll around Glasgow Botanic Gardens with your partner in crime and admire the beautiful plants and picturesque glass house?
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
we can’t wait to return
it was a fantastic stay and we will definitely return
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 29th Feb 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
- Excludes: 13th – 22nd, 26th & 27th Oct 2023;
- 10th, 11th, 24th & 25th Nov 2023;
- 24th – 28th, 31st Dec 2023;
- 1st & 19th Jan 2024;
- 14th & 15th, 29th & 30th Mar 2024.
- A supplementary charge of £20 is required for Fri and Sat stays; payable directly to hotel.
- May purchase multiples and stay consecutive nights.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Dinner is served from the set menu, which changes daily. There will be no allocation towards brasserie menu when dining.
- For two-night stays, a two-course dinner served on both nights.
- Upon arrival, guests may be able to upgrade guestrooms; £20 per night for an executive room; £30 per night for a sea view room – subject to availability.
- Children welcome, 2 years old and under stay for free when staying with adults; for children aged 3-14 an additional £30 supplement (including dinner)
- Maximum of 1 child per room.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.02.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Fairfield House Hotel VAT number: GB617171355