- City Centre
Budapest Break & Flights – Central Hotel
A Budapest, Hungary hotel stay with return flights from four airports with Prime Holidays. Stay two, three or four-nights and save up to 57%
- Where: Budapest, Hungary.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Budapest break with return flights from Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton and London Stansted.
- Hotel: Spend your brilliant Budapest break with the central Royal Park Boutique Hotel as your base!
- Things to do in Budapest: Grab a drink at one of the city's famous ruin bars, dip your toes in the warm waters of the thermal spas, hope on a river cruise along the Danube, and admire the superb stonework of Castle Vajdahunyad.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Oct 2023 until 30th Jun 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Searching for a superb city break? Doesn’t get any better than Budapest…
We’re offering you a Budapest break with return flights. Stay for two, three or four nights, saving you up to 57%*!
Royal Park Boutique Hotel
Getting a tired of the daily routine? Escape it all with a dash of culture, a hint of architectural beauty, and a whole jug of super cheap beer! You’ll soon be walking the cobbled streets of Hungary’s culture capital, Budapest, towards the Royal Park Boutique Hotel! Contemporary in design and boasting a wealth of luxury amenities, this heavenly hotel is truly stylish choice for your Budapest mini break. You’ll enjoy a serene sleep in a spacious double or twin room – decked out in fresh, airy colour schemes and boast a TV, Internet, and minibar, not to mention a modern bathroom and let’s not forget that luxurious bed with crisp sheets and plush pillows! After a peaceful and pleasant night’s sleep, why not head down to the hotel’s breakfast buffet or head out an dine like a local at nearby cafes and restaurants before starting tour superb day of sightseeing!
Awe-inspiring gothic architecture, idyllic green parks and plenty of street-side cafes characterise a city often referred to as the 'Little Paris of Central Europe.' Not-to-be-missed sights include the awe-inducing parliamentary buildings and Chain Bridge, along with the city's incredible array of markets, stylish shops, cafes, parks and bars. It’s also well worth making your way to Castle Hill where you’ll find The Royal Palace, National Gallery and Matthias Church amongst other historical gems. In the evening, you’ll be spoilt for choice! Along with the typical collection of buzzing nightclubs and quirky pubs, Budapest is home to the very special ruin bars. These bohemian bars spring up all over Budapest in unassuming courtyards and abandoned buildings and are soon filled with well-stocked bars and artsy installations. Of course, no trip to the city would be complete without a trip to the amazing Szechenyi baths! With 15 indoor pools and three outside, its water is supplied by two thermal springs, reaching up to 38°C, you’ll feel the long days quickly give way to steamy refreshment.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using Expedia and Skyscanner (correct as of 04.10.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
Don't Miss Out On Black Friday Deals
How To Redeem
Cozy, convenient & comfortable
Short visit to Budapest
A good base to explore Budapest.
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from all airports.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 30th Jun 2024.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 12am and 12am. Inbound flights will be between 12am and 12am.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in destination for any two-night break where flight schedules allow.
- Minimum of 60 hours in destination for any three-night break where flights schedules allow.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Prime Holidays and financially protected under 3928.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 28.12.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Prime Holidays