Perthshire Spa Stay: Welcome Hamper, Bottle of Prosecco, Late Checkout & Room Upgrade for 2
A Blairgowrie, Perthshire stay at the Angus Hotel & Spa for two people with breakfast, welcome hamper, one bottle of Prosecco to share, spa access, room upgrade and late checkout. From £99 for an overnight stay or £139 to include a two-course dinner, or £189 for two nights with dinner on the first night - save up to 39%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Blairgowrie, Perthshire.
- What's included: An overnight stay for two people with breakfast, welcome hamper, one bottle of Prosecco to share, spa access and 12pm late checkout.
- Hotel: Stay at The Angus Hotel & Spa on the banks of the River Ericht.
- Room: Sleep easy in a comfortable double or twin Square View room overlooking Blairgowrie's famous town green.
- Additional extras: Fancy truly unwinding? Customers will also receive 25% off spa beauty treatments.
- Things to do in Blairgowrie: Experience the charm of the town's cafes & pubs, explore the outstanding natural beauty of the Grampians & Strathmore, outdoor sports at Glenshee, golfing, and walking & hiking trails.
- Warm Welcome: A heavenly welcome hamper awaits your arrival – with a welcome card, soft robes and slippers, sparkling water and sumptuous shortbread and delightful chocolate dipped strawberries – yum!
- Dining option: Upgrade your stay to include a heavenly two-course dinner on the first night of your stay.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Apr 2024 until 30th Jun 2024. Must book by 30th Jun 2024..
Indulge yourself with a hotel & spa break and we’re sure you’ll feel merry and bright in no time ...
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people with breakfast, welcome hamper, one bottle of Prosecco to share, spa access, room upgrade and 12pm late checkout from £99, or include a two-course dinner for £139, or a two-night stay for two people with dinner on the first night for £189, saving you up to 39% off The Angus Hotel & Spa's prices.
The Angus Hotel & Spa
This popular hotel & spa sits in the heart of the Blairgowrie community, and their friendly team certainly knows how to make guests feel welcome! Upon arrival you'll receive a chilled bottle of Prosecco, and in your upgraded Square View room you'll find a welcome hamper containing robes & slippers, sparkling water, shortbread, and chocolate-dipped strawberries. Square View rooms feature large windows with views of the Wellmeadow; the town's centrepiece green which regularly hosts markets and outdoor entertainment, and within the spacious room itself you'll find all the amenities you'll need for a comfortable stay, including large double or twin beds, complimentary toiletries, walk-in shower, hair dryer, Wi-Fi, and flatscreen TV. For even greater relaxation you'll have access to the hotel's expertly-designed spa, including swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room, and sauna, and be sure to make use of the 25% discount on spa beauty treatments while you're there! For dining at the Angus you can pick from The Bay Tree Bar and Restaurant, The Lounge, or The Jute Mills Restaurant. Choose the first-night dinner option for a sumptuous two-course meal that's modern in style, but imbued with an unmistakable Highland character and feel; and don't forget to start the day right with a Scottish breakfast!
Blairgowrie Christmas Markets
Looking for a bit of festive fun? Nestled amidst the picturesque backdrop of the Scottish Highlands, the market transforms Blairgowrie into a winter wonderland. Visitors can expect to be greeted by a dazzling array of twinkling lights, delightful decorations, and the joyful sounds of carollers singing classic Christmas tunes. This magical market boasts an eclectic mix of stalls offering handcrafted gifts, artisanal treats, and seasonal goodies, making it the perfect place to find unique presents for loved ones (and maybe one or two for yourself!) As delicious aromas waft through the air, you’ll be tempted by mulled wine, roasted chestnuts, and other delectable treats. With a warm and welcoming atmosphere, Blairgowrie's Christmas market is a delightful destination to get into the holiday spirit and create lasting memories with family and friends. Tis the season to be jolly after all!
Nestled between the Valley of Strathmore and the foot of the Grampian Mountains, Blairgowrie makes an ideal place from which to explore Perthshire's outstanding natural beauty. It's also known as the gateway to Glenshee, which caters for year-round sports including skiing, mountain biking, abseiling, hang gliding, and paragliding, and nearby you'll find a variety selection of golf courses too. Blairgowrie itself features a range of charming cafes, pubs, and shops for you to explore, and is part of the famous Cateran Trail - a 64 mile circular walking route that crosses stunning farmland, forests, and moors, and is named for the Caterans; cattle thieves who between the Middle Ages and 17th century raided various places in the area such as Strathardle, Glenshee and Glen Isla.
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Food was very nice and staff can't do enough for you
Can't fault this hotel at all
Friendly place to stay
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 30 days from purchase date.
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 30th Jun 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Apr 2024 until 30th Jun 2024.
- Valid for Sun-Fri only.
- Excludes Saturdays.
- 25% off beauty treatments in hotel’s spa.
- Value of two-course dinner choices up to £22.50 per person.
- Two-course dinner served in the hotel’s restaurant – choose between starter and main OR main and dessert.
- For two-night stays, dinner will be served on the first night only.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.06.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by The Angus Hotel VAT number: GB300455410