Central Budapest Hotel & Flights – Christmas Availability!
A Budapest, Hungary hotel stay with return flights from six airports with Best Online Holidays. From £79pp for a two-night stay - save up to 37%
- Where: Budapest. Hungary.
- What’s included: A two-night Budapest city break with return flights from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton and London Stansted.
- Central Budapest Hotel: Stay in the heart of Budapest with the Central Hotel 21 - as your brilliant base!
- Things to do in Budapest: Grab a drink at one of the city's famous ruin bars, dip your toes in the warm waters of the thermal spas, hope on a river cruise along the Danube, and admire the superb stonework of Castle Vajdahunyad.
- Did you know? Budapest has more thermal springs than any other capital in the world. Head to the grandiose Széchenyi Thermal Baths, the Romanesque Gellért Baths, Turkish Rudas Baths, and many more for some steamy relaxation!
- Christmas in Budapest: Soak up the festive spirit in eclectic Budapest’s Christmas markets, sinking your teeth into roast chestnuts and sipping on mulled wine the whole way!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 21st Nov 2023 until 6th Jan 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
- Call to book this holiday: +442038704114
Hungary for a splendid city break? You Buda believe we’ve got just what you’ve been craving…
We're offering you a two-night central Budapest hotel stay with return flights from £89pp, saving you up to 37%*!
Central Hotel 21
Budapest’s cobbled streets, quirky architecture and colourful buildings should help to fulfil your destination daydreams, there’s no wonder that it’s one of Europe’s most compelling and sought-after cities. Kick start your beautiful break with a warm welcome at check in at the Central Hotel 21, centrally located in the captivating city of Budapest. When you're not checking out the charms of this picturesque place, you’ll be able to relax and unwind with access to an array of the hotel’s amenities. And, whenever you decide to hit the hay, you’ll be able to keep cool in an air-conditioned room with a minibar, flatscreen TV, a super comfy bed with crisp sheets and plush pillows and a modern bathroom – perfect! If you’re feeling peckish or in need of refreshment, you’ll be able to explore plenty of places nearby or, head to the hotel’s breakfast buffet and stylish bar – sounds good to us!
Awe-inspiring gothic architecture, idyllic green parks and plenty of street-side cafes characterise a city often referred to as the 'Little Paris of Central Europe.' Not-to-be-missed sights include the awe-inducing parliamentary buildings and Chain Bridge, along with the city's incredible array of markets, stylish shops, cafes, parks and bars. It’s also well worth making your way to Castle Hill where you’ll find The Royal Palace, National Gallery and Matthias Church amongst other historical gems. In the evening, you’ll be spoilt for choice! Along with the typical collection of buzzing nightclubs and quirky pubs, Budapest is home to the very special ruin bars. These bohemian bars spring up all over Budapest in unassuming courtyards and abandoned buildings and are soon filled with well-stocked bars and artsy installations. Of course, no trip to the city would be complete without a trip to the amazing Szechenyi baths! With 15 indoor pools and three outside, its water is supplied by two thermal springs, reaching up to 38°C, you’ll feel the long days quickly give way to steamy refreshment. Or head to the beautiful Budapest Christmas markets –relish in the festive festivities, browse an abundance of market stalls offering traditional homemade crafts, gorge on gingerbread, mulled wine and all things sweet, all the while jingling along to some of your favourite Christmas classics – just make sure you wrap up warm - baby, its cold outside!Simply call Best Online Holidays to enquire or book this holiday. Check out the price breakdown below:
- London Departures – 2 Nights - From £89pp
- Manchester Departures – 2 Nights - From £99pp
- Edinburgh Departures – 2 Nights - From £139pp
- Birmingham Departures – 2 Nights - From £169pp
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 18.09.2023)
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
Lovely staff and location
Decent Hotel in Good Location.
Absolutely fantastic, loveley hotel, lovely people and a beautiful city
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price is based on two people sharing a room.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from London airports, please contact Best Online Holidays to enquire.
- Pricing displayed is based on travel dates:
- 3rd, 21st, 22nd, 26th, 27th & 29th Nov 2023;
- 5th, 10th Dec 2023.
- This holiday is provided by Best Online Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 12016.
- Prices shown include flights and accommodation only. Supplements apply for baggage and transfers.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Best Online Holidays