- Swimming Pool
Cornish Coastal Escape: 2nts, Breakfast, Leisure Access & Prosecco for 2
A Penzance, Cornwall stay at Cape Cornwall Club for two with breakfast, leisure access and one bottle of Prosecco to share. From £139 for a two-night stay - save up to 46%
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
- Where: Penzance, Cornwall.
- What’s included: A two-night stay for two people with breakfast, leisure access and one bottle of Prosecco to share.
- Hotel: Relax, unwind and breathe in the sea air at Cape Cornwall Club.
- Room: Sleep easy in a calm and relaxing room with a comfortable bed and modern amenties such as tea & coffee making facilities, smart TV, free Wi-Fi and an information pack – perfect to plan your trip!
- Leisure Facilities: Why not make use of the complimentary leisure access with your stay? Including a swimming pool, sauna, gym and more!
- Things to do in Penzance: Surrounded by a rugged coastline, incredible views and chocolate box towns, Cornwall does not disappoint (don’t forget to have a famous Cornish pasty while you’re here!)
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Oct 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
Let Cornwall take your breath away with stunning coastal views, chocolate box towns and an incredible history (including Pirates!)
We’re offering you a two-night Penzance, Cornwall stay for two people with breakfast, leisure access and one bottle of Prosecco to share from £139, saving you up to 46% off Cape Cornwall Club’s prices.
Cape Cornwall Club
Take a deep breath and escape to the cliffs of Cape Cornwall Club, surrounded by stunning coastal views. Charmingly converted from a thick-walled stone farmhouse barn, your stay will not be short of fresh air, incredible views and a warm welcome! After checking in, share one bottle of Prosecco and relax in your elegant and calming room with a smart TV and tea and coffee making facilities. And if you don’t want to totally escape reality, Wi-Fi is available. Enjoy complimentary access to the leisure facilities such as pool, gym and sauna – and take the edge off! If you brought your golf shoes – why not book a round of golf? The club’s golf course has been said to have been ’the most spectacular golf course scenery in Great Britain’ and Marcus Weatherburn of PlayMoreGolf ought to know! (He has visited more than 250 courses in the UK!) Or if you prefer to get on your walking boots, there are plenty of walks and viewpoints to explore the beautiful rugged coastline! Make sure you bring your camera and binoculars – for the vast views and who knows what wonderful wildlife you might spot?! After a restful sleep – sea air will make you pretty tired – kick start your day and tuck into a full English breakfast!
Cornwall is not short on great places to visit and if you decide to explore the local area, you won’t be disappointed! By the hotel, there is an incredible coastline to explore, with beautiful beaches and coves – you’ll get lots of great photos! Or if you decide to head into the tin-mining town of Saint Just, wander its lovely streets lined with granite cottages, cosy pubs, charming cafes and delightful shops as well as with the Jackson Foundation Gallery – showcasing incredible artwork! You’ll be staying around eight miles from Penzance, so the Club is the perfect place to explore the town (and then head back to avoid Pirate capture!) Penzance – famous for its Pirates, is a historic port town with the incredible open airMinack Theatre, great places to eat, drink and shop and places of historical interest such as St Michael’s Mount. History enthusiasts will be pleased to know that as well as historic sites, there are plenty of museums, ancestral houses and castles around Cornwall!
Check out our other related deals:
Don't Miss Out On Black Friday Deals
How To Redeem
The views are fantastic
The food was fabulous, service amazing and the pool was an added bonus
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 24th Mar 2023
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Oct 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 15.12.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Cape Cornwall Club VAT number: GB324830907