4* Amsterdam, Netherlands Holiday: 2, 3 or 4 Nights & Return Flights
Amsterdam, Netherlands hotel stay with return flights from six airports. From £69pp for two nights or upgrade to three or four night stays - save up to 54%
- Where: Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Amsterdam break with return flights from Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton Airport ,London Stansted Airport.
- 4* Hotel: Relax and unwind in style at the XO Hotels Blue Tower, showcasing art & design, great guestrooms and amenities!
- Things to do in Amsterdam: Get a feel for the city with a canal boat tour, visit the powerful Anne Frank House for a sobering look into the past, make a furry friend on the De Poezenboot cat boat, and have a big night on the town.
- Getting around: Grab an I Amsterdam city card and get unlimited access to buses, trams and the metro for however many days you fancy, plus museums and cruises!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 30th Jun 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
With today’s Amsterdam stay, you’re destined for a Dam good minibreak…
We’re offering you a two-night 4* Amsterdam break with return flights from £69pp or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay, saving you up to 54%*!
4* Amsterdam XO Hotels Blue Tower
The magnificent four-star, recently refurbished (2017) XO Hotels Blue Tower is situated near to the Bos en Lommerplein, an outdoor market. This vibrant district, situated on the outskirts of Amsterdam's city centre is distinguished by its modest local stores and inviting eateries. The good public transit system makes it simple to get to the city's centre. You may take advantage of all the well-known landmarks and activities that Amsterdam has to offer, including the Canal District, renowned museums, and vibrant nightlife, here. We provide the ideal place to begin an exciting trip to Amsterdam! The XO Hotels Blue Tower, which stands eleven floors tall and is completely made of blue glass, is a commanding sight in Amsterdam.
Boasting endless canals and beautiful architecture, Amsterdam is the city that keeps on giving. With your hotel adjacent to the uniquely charming Gaasperplas Park along the Gaasp River, you will find yourself surrounded by iconic canals and bright, eclectic architecture. Wander around the nearby parks, including Jagersveld and its impressive lake, or take in the history and culture of the area at the Zaans Museum. Venture closer to the city centre and you'll encounter a veritable plethora of galleries and museums, from the artworks of the Rijksmuseum to the amazing paintings of Rembrandt in the Rembrant House Museum, and the Dutch Resistance Museum that catalogues the Netherland’s underground resistance against the Nazi regime through a wealth of artefacts and personal testimony. For those interested in the poignant and emotional history of Amsterdam throughout World War Two, Anne Frank's House is undoubtedly a must-see. Amsterdam isn't just a hot spot for history though. If you fancy outdoor exploration, hire one of the city's many bikes and take a trip through the canal band over winding waterways hedged by fabulous architecture. Stop at the Vondelpark for a picnic or head inside to one of the many restaurants and bars. Of course, you can also visit the famous Red-Light District before you head home too. It’s the versatile city with something for everyone!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 15.9.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
Don't Miss Out On Black Friday Deals
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Prime Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 3928.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 15.12.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Prime Holidays