4* Milan, Italy City Break & Return Flights - Price Drop!
A Milan Italy 4* hotel stay with return flights from seven airports with Trav N Go. From £79pp for a two-night stay or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay - save up to 33%
- Where: Milan, Italy.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Milan city break with return flights from Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Luton Airport. London Stansted Airport.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the Starhotels Business Palace or NH Milano 2 Residence.
- Things to do in Milan: Visit the lush green park of Parco Sempione, peruse the art of Michelangelo, admire the Duomo di Milano, and get lost in the eclectic mix of trendy bars, gourmet restaurants and buzzing clubs.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st July 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
With today’s stylish city break you’ll check out the charms of the fashion capital of the world....
We’re offering you a two-night 4* Milan city break with return flights from £79pp or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay, saving you up to 33%*!
4* NH Milano 2 Residence
Situated in a picturesque area of Milan, NH Milano 2 offers a comfortable residence for both short-term and long-term visitors. Located 30 minutes from Milan city centre, the residences are designed specifically for long-term guests and come with a range of amenities, including free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, a kitchenette, and a laundry room. The residences feature a green, picturesque setting, with a village-like atmosphere and views of a park and lake, making it an ideal spot for running or cycling. The Residence consists of 50 hotel-style rooms and 84 apartments, each of which is equipped with a kitchenette, refrigerator, and lake views.
4* Starhotels Business Palace
If you're looking for a place to unwind after a hectic day in Milan, you've come to the right place! Starhotels' Business Palace is a converted industrial building that dates back to the 1900s. It's conveniently located east of Milan, with easy public transport connections to the city center. With 255 rooms and suites, it's the perfect place to relax and unwind after a long day. Plus, you can enjoy the delicious Mediterranean and international cuisine at Il Borromino by Eataly, or sip a cup of coffee, grab a quick lunch, or have a cocktail at the bar. If you're so inclined, visit the 11th floor fitness room which boasts a stunning view of the city's skyline.
A city that boasts both style and substance, Milan has long preserved a reputation for flashy designer boutiques, as well as an obsession with football and fashion. Whilst there’s no denying Milan is both a sporty and stylish city, there are also more than enough stunning buildings, fascinating galleries and museums to keep culture-hungry tourists happy! From your hotel, head straight to the main artery of the city in Corso Sempione, which offers stunning tree-lined views down to the historic Arco della Pace and a path into the tranquil green pastures of Parco Sempione. The park itself houses an impressive variety of attractions on top of the natural appeal, with the Cascina Nascosta, Arena Civica, and the iconic Medieval-Renaissance Sforzesco Castle all found here. If you're a bit of an art or history buff, make sure to drop by the latter to take in the impressive art collection, which includes works by da Vinci and Michelangelo among others. Then, head into the city's Old Town to get a feel for its fascinating past and to admire the city's most recognised edifice, the Duomo di Milano, which took over 600 years to complete and remains one of the largest cathedrals in the world! When the sun goes down, the eclectic mix of trendy bars, gourmet restaurants and buzzing clubs promise an evening to remember.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using Expedia and Skyscanner (correct as of 18.01.24)
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Trav N Go and financially protected under ATOL licence 12373.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.07.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Trav N Go VAT number: GB436863564