- City Centre
- Transfers included
Italy Multi-City Stay - Rome & Venice Hotels, Transfers & Flights
A Rome & Venice, Italy hotel stay with coach transfers and return flights from seven airports with Weekender Breaks. From £149pp for a four-night stay or, upgrade to a six-night stay - save up to 35%
- Where: Rome & Venice, Italy.
- What’s included: A four or six-night Italy multi-city break with coach transfers and return flights from Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton and London Stansted.
- Rome & Venice Hotels: Roam Rome with the marvellous MF Hotel as your brilliant base and discover the delights of Venice with a stay at the Hotel Venzia just outside the city.
- Things to do in Rome: Marvel at the iconic Colosseum, discover renaissance wonders at the Vatican and Sistine Chapel, spend your days drinking Aperols in gorgeous piazzas, and make a wish at Trevi Fountain.
- Things to do in Venice: Visit the famous Rialto Bridge and St Mark's Basilica, head out on a romantic gondola ride, explore the islands of Burano, Murano and Torcello, and admire fine art at Gallerie dell'Accademia.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Sep 2023 until 31st Oct 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Say ciao to the charms of not one but two stunning Italian cities with today’s brilliant break…
We’re offering you a four-night Rome & Venice, Italy multi-city break with coach transfers and return flights from £149pp or, upgrade to a six-night stay, saving you up to 35%!
- Day 1: Fly to Rome & stay.
- Day 2: Stay in Rome.
- Day 3: One-way coach transfer from Rome to Venice & stay in Venice.
- Day 4: Stay in Venice.
- Day 5: Flight back to UK from Venice.
- Day 1: Fly to Rome & stay.
- Day 2: Stay in Rome.
- Day 3: Stay in Rome.
- Day 4: One-way coach transfer from Rome to Venice & stay in Venice.
- Day 5: Stay in Venice.
- Day 6: Stay in Venice.
- Day 7: Flight back to UK from Venice.
Unleash your wanderlust in a romantic city brimming with fascinating history and ancient adventures. Built by one of the most advanced civilisations of the ancient world, you’ll find a near limitless number of places to fill your Insta feed, from simply appreciating the city’s incredible renaissance and gothic-style architecture to admiring the city’s best dishes and sculptured gardens. Get your culture-fix while walking in the shadows of gladiators at the imposing Colosseum, a stunning monument to the city’s Roman past. Relive the Renaissance by visiting Vatican City and the Sistine Chapel, wandering around the famous streets of Vatican City and Vatican Museums and making the most of your opportunity to visit the world's smallest state and its bounty of stunning art. Afterwards, visit the other must-sees such as the Trevi Fountain, St Peter’s Basilica, the Pantheon, Palatino and the seemingly never-ending supply of eclectic galleries, smaller museums and boutique shops. The only limit is how much excitement you can cram into each day!
Fall head over heels for the city pulled straight from a picture book, exploring enchanting canals and big sights, becoming utterly charmed by the quaint bridges, dramatic architecture, and narrow streets promising surprises at every corner. Discover hidden piazzas, authentic tratorrias, bars serving crisp glasses of Aperol Spritz, and ice cream parlours serving flavoursome gelato. Along the way, you simply have to see the Piazza San Marco and the incredible Basilica di San Marco, Doge’s Palace and Torre dell’Orologio. While you’re sightseeing, why not head out to some of the lesser-known islands that surround Venzia. Murano is famous for its glass-blowing factory, while Burano and Torcello are praised for their lace-making shops, ornate palaces, and churches. Of course, a romantic trip on a gondola never goes out of style in the City of Water…
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 02.10.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Highly recommend xoxo (MF Hotel)
Nice (Hotel Venezia)
Perfectly Italian! (Hotel Venezia)
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.07.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks VAT number: GB996320881