- Late checkout
4* Mercure Dartford Hotel Stay: Breakfast & Late Checkout for 2
A Dartford stay at 4* Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel And Spa for two people with breakfast and late checkout. From £89 for an overnight stay - save up to 50%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Brands Hatch, Dartford.
- What's included: An overnight stay for two people with breakfast and 1pm late check out.
- Hotel: Enjoy a stay at the 4* Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel and Spa.
- Room: Unwind in a Privilege Room en-suite room comfortably furnished and equipped with Wi-Fi, a 40-inch flat screen TV, and hot drinks facilities.
- Area: Explore Central Park at nearby Dartford, go for a stroll through Joyden’s Wood, check out the Mick Jagger Centre, and enjoy a show at Dartford Open Air Theatre.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Oct 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
If you’re after a dreamy getaway in a luxurious hotel then dart your eyes to this a-ford-able Dartford deal…
We’re offering you an overnight break for two people with breakfast and 1pm late check out from £89, saving you up to 50% off the Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel and Spa’s prices.
4* Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel and Spa
When it comes to an elegant escape away from it all, it’s hard to do better than a break in the garden of England. With mile after mile of glorious countryside and more parks than you can shake a stick at, it’s the home of all things green. You’ll rest your head in the 4* Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel and Spa, nestled amidst the countryside and overlooking the Brands Hatch Racing Circuit. you’ll make your way to a spacious en-suite room outfitted with Wi-Fi, a 40-inch flat screen TV, hot drinks facilities, and much more for a restful retreat. You’ll feel the area’s racing pedigree as you explore the motorsport themed lounge bar, complete with all sorts of superbike memorabilia. In the morning, a delicious cooked breakfast will get your day started the right way before checking out at the late and leisurely time of 1pm.
Kent is known far and wide for it's stunning countryside, and for good reason. Spend your day hitting up the local green spaces like Darenth Country Park, the Beacon Wood Country Park, Joyden’s Wood; peace is in plentiful supply! The nearby manor houses are equally ideal for unwinding, with the standout being Chartwell in Westerham. This lavish estate was the home of the legendary Winston Churchill and offers insight into his political and private life along with the sort of colourful gardens and grand architecture you’d expect. For an even bigger adventure, pop on your best walking shoes and traverse the Darent Valley Path. This 19-mile route will take you from the banks of the River Thames to the Kent AONB, and the Greensand Hills. Plus, with London within easy reach, there won't be a dull moment during your stay!
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
The bar staff were very friendly, and highly efficent.
Had a lovely spa morning this week, staff so nice and helpful. Lunch was delicious.
Honestly the best hotel break I’ve had with friends. The hotel was lovely, but what made it so enjoyable were the staff. They were truly fabulous. So kind, helpful and friendly and really went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time.
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st March 2024.
- Must book by 24th March 2024.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 21.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel VAT number: GB291795359