4* Warwick Stay: Breakfast, Afternoon Tea & Fizz For 2
A Warwick stay at Wroxall Abbey Hotel for two people with breakfast, one bottle of Fizz to share and afternoon tea. From £109 for an overnight stay - save up to 67%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Wroxall, Warwickshire.
- What's included: An overnight stay for two people with breakfast, one bottle of Fizz to share and a delightful afternoon tea for two.
- Hotel: Enjoy a stay at the charming Wroxall Abbey Hotel, surrounded by 27 acres of stunning grounds.
- Room: You'll wind down in a Mansion double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV, housekeeping and plenty more.
- Area: Visit Warwick Castle, take a wander around St. Nicholas' Park, and head into Shakespeare's birthplace for the afternoon!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until
Craving some true peace and quiet? With views of rolling hills from today's wonderful Warwickshire hotel, we're not sure how anyone could refuse...
We're offering you an overnight stay for two people with breakfast, one bottle of Fizz to share and afternoon tea for two from just £109pp saving you up to 67% off Wroxall Abbey Hotel’s prices.
4* Wroxall Abbey Hotel
Set in 27 acres of peaceful countryside, Wroxall Abbey Hotel is a charming estate which retains oodles of character thanks to its original features (dating all the way back to the 11th century!) and gorgeous décor. You’ll escape to Warwickshire with today’s deal and enjoy one blissful night at this grand and stunning hotel. On arrival, you’re sure to enjoy a warm welcome, not only from the friendly folk but with a refreshingly crisp bottle of Fizz to cheers to your mini break in style - don't mind if we do! You’ll be resting your head in a lovely Mansion standard double room, complete with en-suite shower room, flat screen TV, complimentary toiletries and plenty more to have you feeling right at home. What's more, you'll rise and shine in style as a delicious breakfast in the morning - perfect to set you up for a day of exploring this beautiful part of the country.
If you can find a minute to tear yourself away from the cosy confines of today's hotel, there's plenty on offer in the local area! You might enjoy getting up-close-and-personal with the famous Warwick Castle, developed by William the Conquerer all the way back in 1068! Keen to stretch your legs during your stay? You're welcome to take a scenic stroll around either St Nicholas' Park or National Trust - Baddesley Clinton - a 15th century estate boasting the most tremendous gardens! If you're a fan of all things Shakespeare, you won't want to miss paying a visit to the restored 16th century house that is Shakespeare's Birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon. Discover it all and more on today's stunning staycation.
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
This is a beautiful grade II listed building with its own church in the grounds. The grounds are extensive and beautiful.
Just like to say we had a wonderful stay, and our thanks to all the staff who worked so hard and always gave service with a smile.
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 1st Apr 2024.
- Must book by 1st March 2024.
- Please note, the spa is currently closed.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by WA Hotel VAT number: GB340011374