4* Central Venice, Italy Holiday & Return Flights
A Venice, Italy hotel stay with return flights from six airports with Weekender Breaks. From £69pp for two nights or upgrade your stay to three or four nights - save up to 75%
- Where: Venice, Italy.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Venice break with return flights from Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick or London Southend airport.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at 4* Venice Hotel Santa Marina boasting in a prime location near the historic attractions.
- Top experiences: Visit the famous Rialton Bridge and St Mark's Basilica, head out on a romantic gondola ride, explore the islands of Burano, Murano and Torcello, and admire fine art at Gallerie dell'Accademia.
- Delicacies: During your visit, be sure to check out one of Venice's popular oyster restaurants such as Paradiso Perduto, Osteria alle Testiere, and Osteria al Portego, all a short distance from Santa Marina Hotel.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Sep 2023 until 31st Oct 2024.
Venice is a city that will sail your heart away so get your suitcase ready and head for an adventure!
We’re offering you a two-night Venice, Italy getaway with return flights from £69pp, or upgrade your stay to three or four nights, saving you up to 75%*!
4* Venice Hotel Santa Marina
Located in the heart of Venice, a few steps from the Rialto Bridge and Piazza San Marco , the 4-star Hotel Santa Marina is the ideal choice for spending a holiday discovering the Venice more authentic. Built on the walls of an ancient convent, the Hotel Santa Marina Venezia, located on the square of the same name, offers its guests a splendid terrace, ideal for enjoying breakfast during the summer or for enjoying a little relaxation a delicious aperitif after a day spent visiting the architectural wonders offered by the city. For the maximum comfort of its guests, the Hotel Santa Marina offers rooms of irresistible charm , furnished with an original mix of styles in which classic and contemporary details merge and equipped with the most modern services, from satellite TV to free wi-fi, to make your stay in Venice a truly unique ..
You’ll be based within easy reach of the heart of the city and world-famous sights such as the Rialto Bridge, San Marco Square, Doge's Palace, and Saint Marks Basilica! You may also want to see the incredible panoramic views from the city’s tallest building, the Campanile, drink like a local at one of the many wineries, indulge in delicious homemade gelato, or live out your romantic fantasies with a world-famous gondola ride down one of the many picturesque canals. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, we recommend taking the short taxi ride from the hotel to Pepe Nero, a delightful Italian bistro where you’re guaranteed delicious, freshly cooked dishes washed down with exquisite wine. Or for a more casual bite, walk around the Rialto Markets and sample Italy’s legendary cuisine. The seafood is particularly impressive in Venice so be brave and try as much as you can!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 18.08.2023).
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks VAT number: GB996320881