4* Central King's Lynn Stay: 1-2 Nights and Breakfast For 2
A King's Lynn, Norfolk stay at 4* The Duke's Head Hotel for two people with breakfast and late check out. From £79 for an overnight stay, or from £129 for a two-night stay - save up to 41%
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: King's Lynn, Norfolk.
- What's included: A one or two-night romantic retreat for two people with breakfast.
- Hotel: Stay at the 4* Dukes Head Hotel, an elegantly refurbished Georgian townhouse boasting a TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award.
- Facilities: Relax and unwind with the hotel’s many facilities, including a snack bar, restaurant, breakfast buffet, and a bar and lounge.
- Area: Go for a picnic beside the River Great Ouse, catch a show at the Alive Corn Exchange, discover all sorts of ancient monuments, and wander The Walk - an 18th century park full of trails.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
From the name to the location, to even the elegant study with a Georgian finish, today's establishment oozes all the opulence of royalty...
We're offering you an overnight 4* King's Lynn stay for two people with breakfast from £79, or two nights from just £129, saving you up to 41% off the 4* Dukes Head Hotel's prices.
4* Dukes Head Hotel
With it's striking powder-blue façade, the 4* Dukes Head Hotel has become as much a part of the quintessential market town's charm as the bustling stalls that have traded here for generations. With character around every turn, this landmark has been restored and restyled to give any traveller the warmest of welcomes. Today's offer will see you make yourself at home in this centrally located abode for one or two nights in a double room that is both contemporary and characterful. Complete with a flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, en-suite marble bathroom and complimentary toiletries, it's a luxurious base to beat all others. What's more, this delightful deal includes a full English breakfast each morning to warm your belly - how divine!
King’s Lynn, Norfolk
Whenever you aren’t relaxing in your room, you'll be perfectly positioned to explore all that the town has to offer. You’re only a hop and skip away from the River Great Ouse and the town centre so settle down for a picnic beside the water or explore an abundance of restaurants, bars, boutiques, and high street stores. The Alive Corn Exchange is a Victorian theatre and music venue that’s perfect for adding some dazzle to your day and a great example of the historic features to be found on every corner. Seek out the George Vancouver Statue outside the Maritime Museum, erected at the quay to pay tribute to the brilliant naval officer and explorer who sailed alongside Captain Cook. Wander the 18th Century park and trails of The Walk, close to Red Mount Chapel (built in the late 1400s with scenic views). No matter how you choose to spend your time, we're sure you'll agree that King's Lynn takes the crown for a wonderful break.
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
- £10 supplement for room upgrades; subject to availability.
- Late check out available, subject to availability.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 20.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by The Dukes Head Hotel VAT number: GB101141983