4* Vienna City Break - Hilton Hotel Stay & Return Flights Deal
A Vienna, Austria 4* Hilton hotel stay with return flights from four airports with Travelolo. From £149pp for a two-night stay or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay - save up to 37%
- Where: Vienna, Austria.
- What’s included: A two, three, or four-night Vienna city break holiday with return flights from Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick and London Stansted.
- Hotel: Relax at the 4* Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront - winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice award!
- Things to do in Vienna: Explore the stunning architecture the city is famous for, enjoy a riverside stroll, take a ride on the famous Wiener Riesenrad Ferris Wheel, visit a museum, and much more.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st May 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Looking for a beautiful city break? Vienna waits for you…
We’re offering you a two-night 4* Vienna, Austria city break with return flights from £149pp or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay , saving you up to 37%*!
4* Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront
Vienna’s reputation as an Imperial capital, bursting at the sophisticated seams with all things opulent and grandiose, no doubt precedes it. An unhurried amble through the streets of the city treats you to awe-inspiring vistas of ornate architecture nonchalantly adorning state buildings and an elegant yet cosmopolitan buzz that marks it out as one of Europe’s most exciting capital cities. With a mini break at the award winning 4* Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront you’ll be staying just outside the city centre with Danube river views, which means you’ll be in the perfect place to relax, unwind with a dreamy night’s kip each night as well as seeing all sights of the city! Whenever you decide to hang out at your heavenly hotel, you’ll relax and unwind in a beautiful bedroom, well equipped with all the mod cons you could need – from air conditioning to a flat screen TV, modern bathroom with complimentary toiletries and a comfy bed with crisp sheets and fluffy pillows - perfect!
A marvel of beautiful architecture, enchanting squares, riverside walks and a rich plethora of museums and galleries, there’s something for everyone. Wander down to Prater and enjoy a ride on one of the world’s oldest working Ferris wheels, the Wiener Riesenrad. A historic landmark as much as it is an attraction, it’s certainly worth a visit and an easy way to get some of the best views around. For an even more effective way to cram those sights in, take a tram ride around the Ringstrasse! From St. Stephen's Cathedral to the commanding Hofburg Palace, this convenient circular route is a brilliant showcase of the city. For a dose of Vienna’s veritable art scene, check out the collections at Kunsthistorisches Museum, or a much-touted performance at the Viennese Marionette Theatre. For those who can’t decide between comfort and curiosity, why not try both with a sofa-boat ride along the Danube? Sofa sightseeing is surely the way of the future!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 11.07.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Lovely stay in Vienna
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday provider’s terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Travelolo and financially protected under ATOL licence 12045.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelolo