5* Egypt Getaway: Nile Cruise & Hurghada Hotel – Private Beach!
A full board Nile cruise, 5* Hurghada all-inclusive hotel stay and return flights from five airports with Travelodeal. From £399pp for a ten-night stay - save up to 73%
- Where: Egypt.
- What’s included: A ten-night full board River Nile Cruise, 5* Hurghada all-inclusive hotel stay with return flights from Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, London Gatwick and London Luton.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind in style at the 5* Royal Lagoons Resort & Aqua Park - home to an array of amenities, gorgeous guestrooms – and a private beach!
- Hurghada: Explore the colourful corals of the Red Sea, visit Shedwan Island, lounge on Hurghada’s beautiful beaches, and sample amazing cuisine at the swanky marina.
- Ship:All aboard the MS Jewel Nile, M/S Princess Amira, M/S Kira or M/S King Tut 1!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Aug 2023 until 30th Jul 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
With today’s glamourous getaway you’ll kick back and relax on beautiful beaches as well as journey back in time as you glide down the Nile…
We’re offering you a ten-night full board River Nile cruise and 5* Hurghada all-inclusive hotel stay with return flights from £399pp, saving you up to 73%*!
- Day 1 - Fly UK to Hurghada & Stay In Hurghada.
- Day 2 - Hurghada, Egypt.
- Day 3 - Transfer to Luxor. Board the cruise ship and stay on board in Luxor.
- Day 4 - Optional excursion: begin with an early morning trip to the East Bank of Luxor to visit the Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple.
- Day 5 - Optional excursion: tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon, Sailing to Edfu and Over Night at Edfu.
- Day 6 - Optional excursion: tour to the temple of Horus at Edfu, Sailing to Kom Ombo, an optional tour to the temple of Sobek at Kom Ombo and sailing to Aswan, overnight on the cruise at Aswan.
- Day 7 - Optional excursion: tour to Aswan Dam, the unfinished Obelisque and Philae Temple, overnight on the cruise at Aswan.
- Day 8 - Optional tour to Abu Simble Temple, Sailing back and overnight at Edfu.
- Day 9 - Sailing back to Luxor and overnight on the cruise at Luxor.
- Day 10 - Hurghada, Egypt.
- Day 11 - Fly back to UK.
5* Royal Lagoons Resort & Aqua Park
before you set sail, you’ll spend a few dreamy days in heavenly Hurghada, with the fabulous 5* Royal Lagoons Resort & Aqua Park as your beautiful base. Situated on Hurghada’s central promenade, boasting its own private beach as well as an array of fantastic facilities and gorgeous guestrooms, well equipped with all the mod cons and luxuries you could wish for during your superb stay. Spend your days relaxing in the spa, enjoying a leisurely swim in the pool or as you’ll be dining and drinking on an all-inclusive package, you’ll tuck into an array of tasty treats and delicious dishes – not to mention a delightful drink, all covered during your hotel stay!
Undoubtedly the main attraction for the holidaymakers who visit Egypt every year is the proximity to both the diverse corals of the Red Sea and the attractions of the Nile Valley – and a glide down the Nile isn’t short of splendour. You’ll discover some of the world’s most iconic archaeological sites and not to mention the stunning scenery that surrounds the River Nile. You’ll have an array of optional excursions, including the East Bank of Luxor, where you will find the famous Karnak Temple, a must-see destination comprised of many other temples built over the years by successive Egyptian rulers. You’ll gaze in awe at the sheer monolithic size of the stone columns and constructs. Another must-see is the legendary Valley of the Kings – a valley of tombs that houses the kings of old. Here you’ll discover intricate paintings and texts adorning the walls to assist the passage of each king to the underworld. If you’d like a more concentrated dose of history, check out Luxor Museum for all sorts of knowledge, artefacts, and reliefs. You’ll also have the option to head to the Hatshepsut Temple a masterpiece of awe-inspiring architecture, gaze upon the majestic Colossi of Memnon and more!
During your time cruising on the River Nile, you will spend seven nights on board one of the below luxurious cruise on one of the below ships, you'll be dining on a full-board basis you’ll be tucking into three delicious meals each day, including a buffet breakfast and lunch, then a set meal for dinner, cooked up by the experienced chefs! Spend your days exploring each captivating location as well as enjoying your superb ship's fabulous facilities - bon voyage!
- MS Liberty
- M/S Princess Amira
- MS Jewel Nile
- M/S Kira
- M/S King Tut 1
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 05.07.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for two months from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited VAT number: GB340218245