4* Hurghada All-Inclusive & Flights - Submarine & Snorkelling Tour
A 4* Hurghada, Egypt all-inclusive hotel stay with a Red Sea: Semi-Submarine Boat Trip with Snorkeling and return flights from four airports with Weekender Breaks. From £299pp for a three-night stay or, upgrade to a five or seven-night stay – save up to 41%
- Where: Hurghada, Egypt.
- What’s included: A three, five or seven-night Hurghada all-inclusive holiday with Submarine and Snorkelling tour and return flights from Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton and London Stansted.
- 4* Hotel: You’ll kick back and relax at the 4* Long Beach Resort Hurghada - on the Red Sea shores!
- Tour: Explore the wonderful underwater life with a Red Sea: Semi-Submarine Boat Trip with Snorkeling - perfect for all the family!
- Hurghada: Explore the colourful corals of the Red Sea, visit Shedwan Island, lounge on Hurghada’s beautiful beaches, sample amazing cuisine at the swanky marina, and more!
- All-Inclusive: You’ll be dining on an all-inclusive basis which means all your meals, snacks and drinks are covered by your hotel – now that’s what we call a heavenly holiday!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Jul 2023 until 30th Apr 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Hungry of a beautiful break filled with superb scenery, captivating history and fabulous food? With today’s delightfully decadent (and delicious) deal, you’ll get a feast for all the senses…
We’re offering you a three-night 4* Hurghada, Egypt all-inclusive holiday with return flights from £299pp or, upgrade to a five or seven-night stay, saving you up to 41%*!
4* Hurghada Long Beach Resort
Leave the dull, drab and drizzle behind with an all-inclusive trip to awe-inspiring Hurghada. With its warm climate, azure seas and serene beaches, it’s no wonder the Red Sea resort is popular with holidaymakers. You’ll begin your superb stay at the heavenly 4* Hurghada Long Beach Resort – a rather superb spot, with an array of amenities, gorgeous guestrooms and splendid scenery! With the shores of the Red Sea within reach, you’ll be able to soak up the sun with a good book, make a sandcastle or two or jump into the crystal clear waters (and don’t worry, with the beach on the hotel’s doorstep, you’ll still be within reach of the hotel’s fabulous facilities!) When you decide to hang out at your hotel, you’ll be able to do as much or as little as you like! With entertainment for all the family, from six swimming pools, state of the art gym and leisure facilities as well as splendid spa facilities – we’re sure you’ll find plenty to keep you busy! And the fun doesn’t stop when the sun sets – with evening entertainment and stylish bars to enjoy a cheeky cocktail or two! And if we weren’t spoiling you enough, you’ll be dining on an all-inclusive basis which means every meal, snack and drink is covered by your hotel – and with an array of restaurants and cuisines to pick from – we’re sure you’ll find something to satisfy all stomachs!
Undoubtedly the main attraction for the holidaymakers who visit Hurghada every year is the proximity to both the diverse corals of the Red Sea and the attractions of the Nile Valley. Whether you’re a diving aficionado or novice, the sea off the Hurghada coast is a great place to experience diving and snorkelling. Gota Abu Ramada is a great place for any budding underwater photographers or night divers, Shedwan Island is famed for the pilot whales and dolphins that grace its northern reefs, and at Siyul Kebira you can see large coral outcrops. For those in need of rest and recuperation, the beautiful beaches offer endless stretches of sand - just the antidote to months in the office! If you fancy a beverage or meal head to the swanky Hurghada Marina and be blown away by its selection fabulous eateries and bars. Make sure to explore the more traditional areas of the town too, with Ad-Dahar offering visitors a real taste of Egyptian culture through its bustling backstreet neighbourhoods and its lively souq - there's truly something for everyone!
Red Sea: Semi-Submarine Boat Trip with Snorkeling Trip
As a part of your brilliant break, you’ll be heading out on a Red Sea: Semi-Submarine Boat Trip with Snorkeling - where you’ll see the sights from a new perspective! You’ll cruise on the submarine boat before reaching the coral spot surrounded with an array of splendid sea life – you’ll observe fabulous fishes and captivating corals in all shapes, colours and sizes! And don’t worry, you’ll get the chance to jump in and try your hand at snorkelling and gaze upon the fantastic underwater flora and fauna – and with transfers included, you’re destined for a hassle free adventure!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 28.02.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
My second visit
Very nice hotel
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday provider’s terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks VAT number: GB996320881