4* Mercure Darlington Kings Hotel: 3-Course Dinner & Wine For 2
A Darlington, County Durham stay at 4* Mercure Darlington Kings Hotel for two people with breakfast, three-course dinner and a bottle of wine to share. From £109 for an overnight stay - save up to 37%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Darlington, County Durham.
- What's included: An overnight stay for two people with breakfast, three-course dinner and a bottle of wine to share.
- Hotel: Enjoy a relaxing stay at the 4* Mercure Darlington Kings Hotel, located in the town centre.
- Area: Take a wander through South Park, see the Tees Cottage Pumping Station, and see the Skerne Bridge.
- Room: You'll wind down in a standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV, room service and plenty more.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Apr 2024.
Today's little Darling(ton) of a deal is just what you need to feel refreshed, relaxed and revitalised...
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people with breakfast, three-course dinner and a bottle of wine to share from £109, saving you up to 37% off Mercure Darlington Kings Hotel’s prices.
4* Mercure Darlington Kings Hotel
Since being built in the 17th century, this 4* heavenly hideaway has been lovingly restored to showcase it's original Victorian feature in harmony with modern glamour. As one of Darlington’s most iconic buildings – aptly placed in the heart of the historic market town – the Mercure Darlington Kings Hotel offers the charm and convenience that we all look for in a romantic retreat. Though the hotel is speckled with swanky reception areas, a chandelier adorned cocktail bar and a very popular restaurant, it’s the 83 guestrooms that take the limelight. Each classic double room is dressed in warming colours with contemporary comforts. The likes of complimentary Wi-Fi, a state-of-the-art TV, a refreshment tray with hot drinks facilities, luxury toiletries, and more, will make you feel at home – with a touch of 4* extravagance, of course. In the evening, you and your lucky plus one will enjoy a delicious three-course dinner as well as a complimentary bottle of wine to share in the hotel’s restaurant, and in the morning you’ll tuck into a tantalizingly tasty breakfast, the perfect start to a day of gallivanting around Darlington or Newcastle. Enjoy!
There are plenty of things to do in this quaint north-eastern town and lucky for you, your central location means you can explore on foot. Though appreciating the beauty spots may be the aim for some, we also recommend visiting Darlington’s attractions. Enjoy a morning stroll through the market square – perhaps with your grab and go breakfast – and admire the Market Hall and Clock Tower. The quirky boutiques and small local stores are worth a spot of window shopping, and the Darlington Railway Museum is ideal for history hankerers or those longing for a leisurely afternoon under shelter. Why not check out Thornton Hall Gardens, or the Grade II historical South Park for some quintessentially British greenery too. If you fancy visiting the city of Newcastle, it's not far away, and offers a plethora of bars, restaurants and vibrant nightlife. Lovely!
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Great Stay & Great Staff
Great Family stay!
Great location and lovely staff !
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Apr 2024.
- Adults only.
- Dinner served on first night only.
- Three-course dinner for two people - dinner from set menu.
- Upgrades are available subject to availability; payable directly with hotel.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.04.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Mercure Darlington Kings Hotel VAT number: GB430231215