4* Marrakech Break: Breakfast, Transfers & Flights – Award Winning Hotel!
A Marrakech, Morocco 4* hotel stay with breakfast, transfers and return flights from four airports with Travelodeal. From £119pp for a two-night stay or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay – save up to 31%
- Where: Marrakech, Morocco.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Marrakech break with breakfast, transfers and return flights from Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton and London Stansted.
- Luxury Hotel: Relax and unwind at the 4* Riad Shaden , winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Award!
- Delicacies: With row after row of market stalls and restaurants dotting the city, follow your nose and try hearty tagine, sweet mint tea, kebabs grilled over open coals, and the most refreshing orange juice you’ll ever taste!
- Marrakech: Visit the Jemma el-Fnaa Square, explore the vibrant Marjorelle Garden, admire Bahia Palace, head out on an enchanting desert tour, shop for souvenirs in the bustling souks, and rejuvenate yourself with Hammam.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 20th Jun 2023 until 28th Jun 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Hungry for a heavenly holiday? Today’s majestic Marrakech minibreak is a feast for all the senses…
We’re offering you a two-night 4* Marrakech holiday with breakfast, transfers and return flights from £119pp or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay, saving you up to 31%*!
4* Riad Shaden
You’ll begin your beautiful break with a warm welcome at the award winning 4* Riad Shaden , perched in the east of the medina, with a short walk to see the sights, you’ll head to your gorgeous guestroom, well equipped with a modern en-suite bathroom, air conditioning for the warmer days, flat screen TV, complimentary toiletries and let’s not forget the super comfortable bed with crisp sheets and fluffy pillows! Each morning, you’ll tuck into a delicious breakfast, perfect for setting you up for a day of exploring! Or if you’d rather hang out at your hotel, why not elax and unwind in the courtyard, read a book in the sofa space or soak up the sunshine in the roof terrace? If your beautiful breakfast has inspired you to try your hand at Moroccan cooking, cooking lessons are available at your hotel – ideal to showcase the traditional treats for all your pals when you get back home (did you know that the national drink is sweet mint tea and the national dish is couscous with meat or veggies in a flavoursome broth - ones to try!) And if you fancy heading out to see the sights, have a chat with your friendly hotel staff for recommendations or if you’re short on time, why not check out the exquisite excursions on offer?
We don’t blame you if you don’t want to leave the comfortable confines of the hotel, but there’s simply too much to see in this amazing part of the world to spend it all by the pool! With the impressive Atlas Mountains providing the perfect backdrop, take the time to discover the surrounding desert dunes and local Berber villages, full of jaw-dropping sights and culture. Of course, the world-famous city of Marrakech is a only a shuttle drive away so it would be a crime not to head out and soak up the sun, sights and sounds! Without a doubt the highlight of the city has to be the Jemaa el Fna square, where you can purchase everything from bags to spices and witness snake-charming, acrobatics and dancing. Other highlights include the idyllic Jardin Majorelle, majestic Royal Palace and the Marrakech Museum. If you fancy going all out, take to the skies in a hot-air balloon, hop on the back of a camel or tear up the sands in a rally car - Morocco has all the ingredients for a truly unforgettable trip!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 01.06.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Wonderful Marrakech Riad
A peaceful palace in the midst of the Marrakesh mayhem!
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited VAT number: GB340218245