4* Central London Hotel: Breakfast & Wine For 2 - Dinner Option!
A central London stay at 4* Clayton Hotel City of London for two people with breakfast, one glass of wine each and 1pm late checkout. From £149 for an overnight stay, or from £179 to include a two-course dinner - save up to 47%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Central London - close to Liverpool Street, St Paul's and Shoreditch.
- What's included: An overnight stay for two people with breakfast, one glass of wine each, and 1pm late check out.
- Hotel: Enjoy a luxurious stay at the 4* Clayton Hotel City of London, winner of a TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award.
- Room: Stay in a deluxe double outfitted with Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV and room service and more, or upgrade to an executive deluxe room for extra space, bathrobe & slippers and a Nespresso coffee machine!
- Dining upgrade: Why not indulge a little further and rid the hassle of finding a place to eat, by including a two-course dinner with your overnight stay?
- Area: Go for a shopping spree down Oxford Street, get a bird's eye view of the city with a whizz around the London Eye wheel, or catch a musical at the West End!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
Special anniversary? Shop 'til you drop trip? Romantic getaway? Whatever the occasion, today's little London getaway is the place to celebrate...
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people in a deluxe double room with breakfast, one glass of wine each, and 1pm late check out from £149, stay in an executive double room from £169, or enjoy an overnight stay with one two-course dinner each from £179, saving you up to 47% off Clayton Hotel City of London's prices.
4* Clayton Hotel City of London
In need of an exciting city stay to break up the mundane routine? Look no further! We'll be treating you and one very lucky companion to an overnight stay at the 4* Clayton Hotel City of London. Expect nothing but the finest level of service, as this fabulous establishment boasts a TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award for it's hospitality and ideal location. The hotel sits in the very heart of the trendy Shoreditch area, and is within easy reach of those lofty landmarks (including the Gherkin and Tower of London) that the capital is renowned for. Upon arrival at the hotel, you'll be greeted in style with one glass of wine each before being shown to your modern and stylish deluxe double room, offering a range of comforting amenities for the perfect night's sleep; we're talking Wi-Fi access, plush bedding, room service, tea and coffee-making facilities, and plenty more to ensure the perfect night's sleep. Keen to treat yourself a little more? You're welcome to upgrade to receive a little extra space and rest up in an Executive deluxe double room with bathrobe & slippers and Nespresso coffee machine. Alternatively, why not upgrade your stay to tuck into a tantalisingly tasty two-course dinner each before hitting the hay? Once the sun rises in the morning, you'll fill your stomachs with a freshly cooked full English breakfast before heading back home after your 1pm late check out. Happy travels!
It won’t be easy leaving the lavish hotel but with Shoreditch high street so tantalisingly close, we’re sure you’ll manage. You’ll find no end of fascinating trinkets, retro fashion, rare finds, and delectable food stalls dotting the maze-like markets so get ready for a bargain hunt! For something a little less hectic, you could always hop on a water bus from the Camden Lock and ride along the Regency Canal. Of course, while you’re in London it never hurts to embrace the traditional tourist in you and head to the Natural History Museum, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London or shop until you drop on Oxford Street or one of the sprawling Westfield Shopping Centres! London is also home to a range of beautiful parks that you can get lost in for hours, from the hills of Greenwich Park, Richmond Park and it's free-roaming deer, Hyde Park and it's Serpentine Lake, and many more! For the romantics out there, take a trip up the Shard and watch the sun set over the capital on the viewing deck. The Big Smoke is the ultimate cosmopolitan playground!
Check out our other related deals here:
Don't Miss Out On Black Friday Deals
How To Redeem
I’m sure we will be back
Staff are wonderful throughout the hotel
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.02.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Clayton Hotel VAT number: GB108280237