- Transfers included
Italy Getaway: Venice & Lake Garda Hotels, Flights & Transfers
A Venice and Lake Garda, Italy hotel stay with transfers and return flights from five airports with Travelodeal. From £139pp a four-night stay or, upgrade to a six-night stay - save up to 32%
- Where: Lake Garda and Venice, Italy.
- What’s included: A four or six-night Italy multi-centre holiday with transfers and return flights from Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton and London Stansted.
- Hotels: Stay at the 4* Hotel Alexander in Venice and the award winning Hotel Affi in Lake Garda.
- Lake Garda: Get an amazing view of the lake from Costermano sul Garda, explore the many cafes, restaurants, and shops of Garda, stroll along Ciclo-Pendonale to Lazise-Bardolino, and go wild with watersports.
- Did you know? Lake Garda is Italy’s largest lake and is unsurprisingly full of adrenaline-pumping water sports opportunities and romantic lake cruises all year round.
- Venice: Visit the famous Rialto Bridge and St Mark's Basilica, head out on a romantic gondola ride, explore the islands of Burano, Murano and Torcello, and admire fine art at Gallerie dell'Accademia.
- Secret springs: Lake Garda offers a wealth of hidden relaxation within its sulphur springs. Visit the enormous Sirmione springs, soak up the green surroundings at Lazise, admire the caves and lagoons of the Verona Aquagardens, and more!
- Dine like a local: Head to an authentic bacaro for cicchetti – the Venetian version of tapas and discover a wealth of delectable dishes. In the evening, enjoy aperitivo with wine, Campari, and a generous supply of snacks.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Jan 2023 until 31st May 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Dreaming of a beautiful break? Today’s gorgeous Italian getaway is about to make all your dreams come true…
We’re offering you a four-night Lake Garda and Venice, Italy multi-centre holiday with transfers and return flights from £139pp or, upgrade to a six-night stay, saving you up to 32%*!
Four Night Itinerary:
- Day 1: Fly from UK to Venice and stay in Venice.
- Day 2:Stay in Venice.
- Day 3: Train transfer from Venice to Lake Garda and stay in Lake Garda.
- Day 4: Stay in Lake Garda.
- Day 5:Return flight to the UK.
- Day 1: Fly from UK to Venice and stay in Venice.
- Day 2:Stay in Venice.
- Day 3:Stay in Venice.
- Day 4: Train transfer from Venice to Lake Garda and stay in Lake Garda.
- Day 5: Stay in Lake Garda.
- Day 6: Stay in Lake Garda.
- Day 7:Return flight to the UK.
- Italy Holidays
- Romantic Getaways
Six Night Itinerary:
You’ll begin your gorgeous getaway with a warm welcome at check in at the 4* Hotel Alexander, situated in Mestre, just outside of the fairy tale city of Venice. With your quieter base, you’ll get all to check out all the sights of the city, while getting a peaceful night’s sleep! Home to fabulous facilities and beautiful guestrooms, we’re sure you’ll sleep easy in a contemporary and elegantly decorated bedroom, well equipped with all the modern amentities and soft furnishings any explorer could need for their adventures, and when you’re not relaxing and unwinding at your handsome hotel, you’ll be within easy reach of the heart of the city and world-famous sights such as the Rialto Bridge, San Marco Square, Doge's Palace, and Saint Marks Basilica! You may also want to see the incredible panoramic views from the city’s tallest building, the Campanile, drink like a local at one of the many wineries, indulge in delicious homemade gelato, or live out your romantic fantasies with a world-famous gondola ride down one of the many picturesque canals. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, we recommend taking the short taxi ride from the hotel to Pepe Nero, a delightful Italian bistro where you’re guaranteed delicious, freshly cooked dishes washed down with exquisite wine. Or for a more casual bite, walk around the Rialto Markets and sample Italy’s legendary cuisine. The seafood is particularly impressive in Venice so be brave and try as much as you can!
For the second part of your trip, after a train transfer, you’ll head to the enchanting Lake Garda! Cosmopolitan crowds of people from politicians to pop stars flock to Lake Garda to get a taste of its extensive array of activities, mind-blowing scenery and to savour the area’s sumptuous wine. With this deal, you can feel just as elegant with a wine tasting experience, sampling some of the region's most delectable tipples. Once you’ve enriched your taste buds, it’s time to give your eyes the same treatment! Take a cable car and glide thousands of metres above sea level to gain a proper appreciation of Italy’s largest lake. Water sports, walking trails and the world-renowned thermal springs of Terme de Sirmione provide plenty to do for those who favour a busy holiday. For the adventurous and culture-crazed, hike to Bastion to see some unforgettable views, visit the 19th century San Martino Tower, or take a sunny stroll along the Ciclo-Pendonale to Lazise-Bardolino route. And whenever you decide to hit the hay, you’ll rest easy at the winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice award – the Hotel Affi, a stone’s throw from great restaurants and attractions, as well as being home to great guestrooms and all the amenities you could need to make sure your stay is a pleasant one! Unwind in a guestroom with air conditioning, a super comfy bed, a flat screen TV and much more, ready for a day of exploring (and we’re sure whatever takes your fancy, you're sure to find it in Lake Garda!)
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 19.04.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Nice place to stay (Hotel Affi)
Great hotel, close to Venice.(Hotel Alexander)
Clean, modern room, friendly helpful staff and great location (Hotel Alexander)
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited VAT number: GB340218245