- Dinner included
- Late checkout
Ibis Bridgwater Hotel Stay: Breakfast & Dining Option For 2
A Somerset stay at ibis Bridgwater for two people with breakfast, one welcome drink each, and late check out. From £49 for an overnight stay or £69 to include a two-course dinner, or from £89 for a two-night stay - save up to 65%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Bridgwater, Somerset.
- What's included: A one or two-night stay for two people with buffet breakfast at Keepers Kitchen and Bar, one welcome drink each, late check out, and two-course dinner option.
- Hotel: Stay in a standard double guestroom at the ibis Bridgwater Hotel, winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award.
- Inhouse restaurant: Hungry? Grab a bite to eat from Keepers Kitchen & Bar, it's a hive of activity and the perfect place to relax with your favourite drink and an opportunity to try the outstanding, locally sourced and freshly cooked dishes!
- Area: Visit the Blake Museum, and head into The Walled Gardens of Cannington & Tea Room!
- Room: You'll unwind in a standard double or twin guest room with air-con, fluffy pillows, super-soft duvet, super-fast Wi-Fi, a smart TV, and hot drinks facilities.
- When: Valid for stays until 30th Apr 2024.
Head down to the south west, my lover!, we've got just the staycation for you...
We’re offering you an overnight Bridgwater stay for two people breakfast, one welcome drink each, and late check out from £49, or include a two-course dinner from £69, a two-night stay from £89, or include a two-course dinner on the first night from £109, saving you up to 65% off Ibis Bridgwater Hotel's prices.
Ibis Bridgwater Hotel
For those who love when life and fun just happens! This brand-new ibis hotel boasts an urban and contemporary design with everything you might need to enjoy a comfortable stay without the fuss. Located just off the M5 at Jct 23 you will be in the ideal location for exploring all the gems that Somerset has to offer. With big, fluffy pillows, super-soft duvet, high-tech mattress that adapts to your body and luxurious mattress topper, your ibis Sweetbed™ is easy to love, but not so easy to leave! Along with super-fast Wi-Fi, a smart TV and everything you need to make a cuppa, you can settle in and enjoy all the comforts of home. You'll be welcomed in style with one refreshing welcome drink each too! Either an early bird or a late riser, enjoy the delicious buffet breakfast at Keepers Kitchen and Bar. What a better way to enjoy a new day?
Hungry? Why not upgrade your stay and grab a bite to eat from Keepers Kitchen & Bar, it's a hive of activity and the perfect place to relax with your favourite drink and an opportunity to try the outstanding, locally sourced and freshly cooked dishes! At ibis Bridgwater they love VIPs (Very Important Pets) so no member of the family needs to be left behind, your four legged friend can travel with you.
Once known as a beating heart of industry, Bridgwater now serves as a fascinating glimpse into Britain’s past while also offering up its fair share of countryside charms. Check out the Grade I-listed Corn Exchange, both for its historic significance and its modern offering of local and national retailers. The Somerset Brick and Tile Museum is the last remaining brick kiln in Somerset of what was once a titan of industry and serves as an illuminating insight into the march of progress. Go further into the past with a trip to Bridgwater Blake Museum and learn more about Robert Blake, AKA the ‘Father of the Royal Navy’. If you can’t resist a bit of greenery, a walk along the Bridgwater and Taunton Canal is bound to satisfy. Framed by rolling hills and colourful countryside, it’s as peaceful a trek as they come! You’ll also only be 7 miles away from the beautiful Burnham Beach so why not head out for a sunset stroll along the shore? Set your expectations high with Somerset!
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
bar and night staff
Big bed, great food
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Apr 2024.
- The price applies to a standard double room, and not per person.
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Depending on the option chosen, it is possible to cancel 72 hours in advance; reservations made within the cancellation window are non-refundable; speak to hotel for more details.
- No-shows will be charged total rate.
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in.
- No refunds will be processed after check-in.
- Must be 18 or older to check in (with a valid ID).
- Credit/debit card required at check-in.
- City tax included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
- Two-course dinner is served on the first night of the stay only.
- Twin rooms are available on request, subject to availability.
- Welcome drink is upon arrival and is a single drink per person.
- Late checkout is offered between Fri-Sun; customers are advised to check in with the hotel whether the late check out is available during other days of their stay.
- Check-in 3pm, check-out: 12pm; late check-out 2pm.
- Pets welcome; for a surcharge of £15 per pet; payable directly to the hotel.
- On-site parking available for £9 per night.
- Transportation and transfers are not included.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.04.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Ibis Bridgewater VAT number: GB295195855