- Swimming Pool
- Early check in
Cornish Countryside Retreat - 2-7 Night Stay & Leisure Access For 6
A Cornwall stay at the Over The Horizon lodges for up to six people in a bungalow or townhouse with pub access, leisure access and early check in. From £249 for two nights, from £324 for three nights or £599 for seven nights - save up to 53%
- Where: Honicombe, Cornwall.
- What’s included: A two, three or seven-night stay for up to six people, with leisure access and 3pm early check in.
- Accommodation: You’ll be staying in one of Reserve Worldwide’s contemporary townhouses or bungalows, sat amongst the twenty acres of Honicombe Holiday Village.
- Holiday Village: Within the park you’ll find indoor and outdoor pools, children’s playground family friendly pub - The Honicombe Arms and twenty acres to explore!
- Area: Find yourselves within 20 acres of rolling countryside - so be sure to pack those wellies for an adventure amongst the natural surroundings of the ancient woodland, or venture in to the Tamar Valley AONB that the park overlooks.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
Been a busy little bee? Need some time away from the hive? A stay in Honicombe is more than just sweet…
We’re offering you a two-night stay for up to six people with pub, leisure access and early check in from £249, a three-night stay from £323, or for seven nights from £599, saving you up to 53% off Reserve Worldwide’s prices.
If you're looking to escape into the country, you've come to just the right place! Honicombe Holiday Village is set within 20 acres of rolling countryside - so be sure to pack those wellies for an adventure amongst the natural surroundings of the ancient woodland. Your base for your two, three or seven-night stay will be one of their modern and unique countryside bungalows or townhouses – perfect for spending quality time together, breathing in the fresh air and having lots of fun! The fully equipped accommodation comes kitted out with a dishwasher, bedlinen, towels and heating for the chillier months! You’ll also get full access to all the great leisure facilities including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, which are located in the upper area of the park, as well as the family-friendly Honicombe Arms pub, children's playgrounds and more, all just a short stroll away. Enjoy!
If you feel up for leaving your relaxed resort, be sure to explore the stunning Tamar Valley that your break overlooks. Head to Tamar Trails Centre where you'll find an abundance of adventure offerings including hiking routes, biking, canoes, zip wires and a cosy cafe. If you're visiting during spring or summer, be sure to take a 13-minute walk along to Tamar Valley Donkey Park. With donkeys, goats, sheep, pigs, rabbits and guinea pigs to pet and feed, a huge indoor play barn and Donkey Bazaar Gift Shop, it's a fab day out for all ages. History buffs, we've not forgotten you! Cotehele National Trust is an atmospheric Tudor house with Medieval roots, a mill on a historic quay, a glorious garden with valley views and expansive estate just waiting to be explored a short drive away from your accommodation. No matter how your choose to spend your time, Cornwall has it all!
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
- Includes access to all the facilities and cleaning fee.
- Must complete a disclaimer and return prior to arrival.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by Reserve Worldwide