Central Manchester Stay for 2: Prosecco, Chocs, Late Check Out
A Manchester stay at the Gardens Hotel Manchester for two people with breakfast, one bottle of Prosecco to share, one box of chocolates and 12pm late check out. From £65 for an overnight stay or £130 for a two-night stay - save up to 50%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Central Manchester.
- What’s included: An overnight or two-night stay for two in a double room with breakfast, one bottle of Prosecco to share, one box of chocolates and 12pm late check out.
- Hotel: Stay at the Gardens Hotel Manchester.
- Room: Stay in a standard double room with en-suite, flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, plus tea and coffee making facilities.
- Area: Go on a shopping spree at Barton Arcade and Affleck’s indoor market, try a cocktail or two at Dusk Til Pawn and The Temple Bar, and learn something new at Manchester Museum and Whitworth Art Gallery.
- Did you know? The famous Suffragette movement was started in Manchester.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Apr 2023 until 30th Apr 2024.
Fancy a staycation? A city break to the fun-loving city of Manchester might be just what you need…
We’re offering you an overnight Manchester stay for two people in a standard double with breakfast, one bottle of Prosecco to share, one box of chocolates and 12pm late check out from £65, a two-night stay from £130, saving you up to 50% off Gardens Hotel Manchester’s prices.
Gardens Hotel Manchester
You’ll be heading to the Gardens Hotel, based right in the heart of Manchester city centre for an overnight or two-night stay for two. This heavenly hotel combines old-age charm with contemporary colours and comforts, just minutes from the city's most popular restaurants and shopping scenes such as the famous Trafford Centre. You’ll stay in a standard double room with flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, en-suite and tea and coffee making facilities, and awaiting your arrival will be one refreshingly crisp bottle of Prosecco to share, to toast to your romantic northern retreat as well as a box of chocolates to nibble on! You’ll also enjoy a late 12pm check out as well as a hearty breakfast each morning, setting you up for your central city adventures.
Rivalled only by London and Birmingham for pure culture and excitement, this northern city is a sure-fire winner for a dazzling UK city break. You’ll be based in the heart of the city, close to all the best attractions and opportunities. Hop on one of Manchester’s famous trams and head to Barton Arcade, Manchester Arndale, or Trafford Centre for the big brand shopping. For delicious drinks in unique locations, head to The Alchemist, Revolución de Cuba, Tattu, and The Liar’s Club. Restaurants are in equally plentiful supply, with every palette being catered to. Outside of these sensory pleasures, Manchester is brimming with history and culture just waiting to be discovered. Make a beeline for the Whitworth Art Gallery for sublime pieces, The contemporary Lowry, the Manchester Museum, and the People’s History Museum. Your options are almost endless!
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
It's been a while but glad to be back.
Love staying here
Executive rooms are a hidden gem!
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Apr 2023 until 30th Apr 2024.
- Upgrades are available subject to availability and any additional payments are to be made directly to the hotel.
- For stays from the 1st of April 2023, a Manchester City Visitor Charge will apply of £1.00 (plus VAT) per room per night, added to the final accommodation bill upon checkout which is being introduced by the Manchester Accommodation Business Improvement District (ABID). This initiative is to ‘improve the visitor experience’ to the city centre and ‘support the growth of the visitor economy’.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Marketing credits cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 28.04.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Gardens Hotel VAT number: GB430231215