- Swimming Pool
- City Centre
4* Barcelona City Break: Central Hotel Stay & Return Flights
A 4* Barcelona hotel stay with return flights from six airports with Travelolo. From £129pp for a two-night stay or upgrade to a three or four-night stay - save up to 40%
- Where: Barcelona, Spain.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Barcelona city break with return flights from Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton and London Stansted.
- 4*Hotel: Unwind in the heart of the city with the Hotel Condes de Barcelona, winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Award.
- Top experiences: Visit the iconic Sagrada Familia that dominates the skyline, wander down Las Ramblas, enjoy a sangria or a sunbathe on the beach, and admire the mosaics and architecture at Park Güell.
- UNESCO goldmine: Some cities are lucky to have one UNESCO site; Barcelona has 9! These include Park Guell, Casa Mila, La Sagrada Familia, the Crypt of the Church at the Colonia Guell, and more!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Apr 2023 until 31st Dec 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Your city break dreams come true with today's superb Spanish stay...
We’re offering you a two-night 4* Barcelona city break with return flights from £129pp or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay, saving you up to 40%*!
4* Hotel Condes de Barcelona
Known as the 'jewel of the Mediterranean', Barcelona is one of the most beautiful European cities and close enough to the UK to make a short break super easy. You'll make yourself at home at the smart and stylish 4* Hotel Condes de Barcelona, not only located in the heart of Barcelona, but also a well deserving winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Award. You’ll stay in a modern and comfortable room, equipped with a Queen size double bed, reading lamps, TV, free Wi-Fi, complimentary hot drink making facilities and more! Whenever you aren’t resting your head, why not sip on a tall cocktail in the hotel’s ALAIRE bar, with spectacular views of La Pedrera and Sagrada Familia as well as live music sessions and tasty treats – from tapas to burgers, delicious! If you feel like heading out for food, spice up your Spanish stay by visiting the many bustling restaurants and cafes in the city centre. After all, you can’t possibly truly experience Barcelona without sipping locally made wine and enjoying paella! With its year-round unique and energetic character, Barcelona is a city you can never get bored in…
Whoever invented the term “variety is the spice of life” probably had the city of Barcelona in mind at the time! Providing the perfect combination of golden, sandy beaches with historic landmarks dating back hundreds of years, there’ll never be a dull moment on your beautiful Barca break. Now, let’s get into the action! A must-see spot in this Spanish gem is the Sagrada Familia – an ornate cathedral so grand it’s been marked as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Next up, prepare to scream Oh my Gaudí! as you wander through the Gaudí House Museum, a historic building showcasing some of Antoní Gaudí’s most jaw-dropping designs. In the mood to shop ‘till you drop? Get yourself to Passeig de Gracia street and admire the designer goodies, from Jimmy Choo to Louis Vuitton, they’ve got all the big brands! Of course, no Barcelona getaway would be complete without a trip to the beach, and thankfully, the city has seven to choose from just moments from the city!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Professionalism, Pro-activeness, Kindness
Excellent Hotel great location
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday provider’s terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Travelolo and financially protected under ATOL licence 12045.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelolo VAT number: GB174344994