- Swimming Pool
Tenerife Holiday: 4* Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Return Flights
A Tenerife, Spain hotel stay with breakfast and return flights from six airports. From £119pp for a three-night stay, from £189pp for a five-night stay, or from £249pp for a seven-night stay - save up to 35%
- Where: Tenerife, Spain.
- What's included: A three, five, or seven-night holiday with breakfast and return flights from London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester, Birmingham and Bristol.
- Hotel: You'll stay at the 4* BLUESEA Costa Jardin Spa, with fab sports facilities, impressive outdoor pool, hammocks and pool bar.
- Room: Rest your head in one of their spacious Standard rooms, with heavenly air conditioning, comfy beds and your own terrace or balcony.
- Top experiences: Explore coastal towns like Puerto De la Cruz, Las Americas and Los Cristianos, lounge on the sun-soaked sands and unwind in beachfront bars, and head out on an exciting forest adventure framed by volcanoes.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st May 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
We bet you a Tener you won't come across a better deal than today's sun-soaked suggestion...
We're offering you a three-night Tenerife hotel stay with breakfast and return flights from £119pp, a five-night stay from £189pp, or seven nights from just £249pp, saving you up to 35%*!
BLUESEA Costa Jardin Spa
Amid tropical gardens, you'll find the relaxed 4* resort of BLUESEA Costa Jardin Spa. For three, five or seven nights you'll settle in to their welcoming atmosphere for a much-deserved and dreamy getaway. Make yourself at home in your bright and spacious room, featuring all your holiday essentials including air conditioning, TV, comfy double bed, modern en-suite bathroom with hair dryer, Wi-Fi (for sharing all those envious beach snaps) and even your own private terrace or balcony. Downstairs, you'll find a wealth of fab facilities to enjoy at your leisure: take a dip in the large outdoor pool with Jacuzzi and water slide, spending an afternoon slumber in one of the poolside solarium hammocks, head to the pool bar for a soft drink or cold beer, play mini golf, petanque, archery, tennis or volleyball at the on-site facilities, and sit back and relax during the impressive entertainment programme. What's more, you'll rise and shine to the Canarian sun with a delicious breakfast served in the hotel's restaurant. Rested, refreshed and ready for some fun in the sun? Us too...
Peppered with palm trees and blessed with stretches of pristine sands, it’s no wonder this Canary Island is so popular! You’ll be based in Arona where the famously beautiful Los Cristianos, Puerto De la Cruz, and Las Americas can be found. Each are beautiful beach towns known for their exquisite natural beaches, warm waters, and views of the surrounding mountains. Culture-seekers are well-advised to check out Tenerife’s colonial towns to discover the island's fascinating history, fashionistas can discover designer stores along the strip, and beach bums will be spoiled for sun-soaked spots to get their bronze on! Head out on a tropical-forest walk to reconnect with nature, or hike up tremendous volcanoes to take in sights like no other on top of one of nature's most powerful phenomena - you could even grab your ice-pick and climb the snow-capped Pico del Teide, Spain’s tallest peak! ! Once you've quenched your thirst for adventure, you’re sure to have worked up another powerful thirst! Head back to the beach to unwind on the idyllic coast and leave all your stresses behind at the plethora of bars, pubs and clubs which dot the playas.
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 07.12.2022).
How To Redeem
Location is great, mountain view was an eye candy for sure.
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday provider’s terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Travelolo and financially protected under ATOL licence 12045.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelolo VAT number: GB174344994