- City Centre
Reykjavik, Iceland City Break & Return Flights
A Reykjavik, Iceland hotel stay with return flights from six airports. From £119pp for two nights, from £179pp for three nights, or from £249pp for four nights - save up to 64%
- Where: Reykjavik, Iceland.
- What’s included: A two, three, or four-night Reykjavik city break with return flights from Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Stansted and London Luton.
- Hotel: Unwind at Fosshotel Baron, a chic and contemporary hotel located in downtown Reykjavik.
- Geological wonder: Iceland is home to all sorts incredible geological features, including hundreds of volcanoes, lava fields, enormous glaciers, and even two tectonic plates visible above the Earth’s surface!
- Top Experiences: Explore the breath-taking frozen wilderness of Iceland, check out the impressive architecture and nightlife in Reykjavik, and be brave with some local delicacies.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Jan 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Once you Ice-land in today's geological wonder of a city, you won't ever want to return home...
We’re offering you a two-night Reykjavik, Iceland city break with return flights from £119pp, a three-night stay from £179pp, or a four-night stay from £249pp, saving you up to 64%*!
Experience a once-in-a-lifetime trip to the fabled city of Reykjavik, a capital boasting fairy tale towns and sweeping views. You’ll enjoy a stay steeped in style and comfort at Fosshotel Baron, located a stone’s throw from the main shopping street Laugavegur and the main attractions in Reykjavik’s city centre. Boasting a collection of comfortable twin and double guestrooms, each boasting neutral tones, complete with plush beds, pristine en-suites, flat screen TV and all of your usual home comforts. Occupying a prime location, you’ll have plenty of the coastal capital’s treats on your doorstep, with a spread of restaurants, late-night bars, cultural institutions and inspiring views that Reykjavik is famed for.
Boasting some incredible natural phenomena, Iceland promises the chance to see some of the best natural spectacles in the world, including UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the Tectonic plates of Europe and North America, waterfalls, geysers, hot springs and even a geothermal field. The beautiful city of Reykjavik comprises of picturesque scenes including the Old Harbour - perfect for whale-watching or checking out the local wildlife. Head to Hallgrímskirkja to take in the super-modern cathedral, with its striking tower dominating the skyline, as well as the unique glass-domed Perlan restaurant. Reykjavik has also earned a strong reputation for its unusual delicacies, so be brave and test your taste buds with something new! Harðfiskur is a dried fish usually eaten with butter and adored both locally and rurally, Graflax is sumptuous salmon and dill starter that any fish fan will enjoy, but it’s the bizarre Hákarl (fermented shark) that splits opinion the most. Who knows? Maybe you’ll love it!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 16.09.2022)
How To Redeem
- Daily Housekeeping
- 24h Front Desk
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Box
- Smoke Alarms
- 24h Security
Everything is within walking distance
Great location and value - peaceful and quiet
Activities, restaurants and shopping close to the hotel
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks VAT number: GB996320881