- City Centre
- Transfers included
Budapest & Prague Christmas Market Break: Transfers & Flights
A Budapest and Prague Christmas market stay with train transfers and return flights from four airports. From £139pp for four nights, or from £199pp for six nights - save up to 39%
- Where: Budapest, Hungary and Prague, Czech Republic.
- What’s included: A four or six-night Budapest and Prague Christmas market break with train transfers and return flights from Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, and London Stansted.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at a comfortable hotel across both cities!
- Christmas Markets: Get lost in a winter wonderland amongst Budapest and Prague’s glistening Christmas market, enjoying edible treats, plus plenty of delicious belly-warming beverages!
- Top Experiences: Hop on a river cruise along the Danube and admire the superb stonework of Castle Vajdahunyad in Budapest, and walk along the famous Charles Bridge in Prague.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 24th Nov 2022 until 1st Jan 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
We don’t mean to Claus alarm but we’ve just found a perfect Christmas break yule be sorry to miss out on...
We’re offering you a four-night Budapest and Prague Christmas market break with transfers and return flights from £139pp, or a six-night stay for £199pp, saving you up to 39%*!
During your city adventure, you’ll need a comfortable and relaxing base to rest your head. Which is why we’ve lined up a fantastic collection of hotels for you to stay at during your four or six-night festive escape. Each hotel will be kitted out with a comfortable double or twin guestroom, en-suite bathroom, Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, drinks facilities, and much more. All amounting to a relaxing stay while you make a whole load of memories and gawk at some of Budapest and Prague’s incredible sights!
The festive period truly is the most wonderful time of the year, and we're about to show you exactly why that is! If you’re a fan of all things Christmas and fancy a festive change from the usual, then we recommend spending an afternoon or two at the fabulous Budapest and Prague Christmas Markets. Wrap up warm, relish in the festive festivities, browse an abundance of market stalls offering traditional homemade crafts, gorge on gingerbread, mulled wine and all things sweet, all the while jingling along to some of your favourite Christmas classics. Whatever you get up to, you’re sure to dash, dance and prance your way to a Christmas market stay!
As the capital and largest city in Hungary, there’s plenty to see and do in this romantic city nestled between the Danube and Buda Hills. The city is made up of Buda and Pest, joined by impressive bridges that provide stunning views down the river. But it's not just a city of two halves - it's neo-Gothic, it's Roman, it's got UNESCO World Heritage Sites, it's got world class cuisine, it's got vibrant bars AND it's home to a diverse range of museums and galleries. While you're out and about why not go even further and take a trip to Óbuda and the Buda Hills? In this historical area that seems almost frozen in time, you’ll find ruins that date way back to the second century, beautiful mosaic grounds, headstones and statues. After a long day of trekking, there’s nothing better than unwinding at the spa. Luckily, Budapest is home to the world-famous Szechenyi Baths! With 15 indoor pools and three outside, and waters supplied by two thermal springs that reach up to 38°C, you’ll feel the long days quickly give way to steamy refreshment.
Prague, Czech Republic
A city of spires, Prague has a rich history spanning a thousand years, with ornate architecture in spades. The Prague Castle is an unmissable spectacle, especially when it’s lit up like a fairy-tale fortress and looming above the beautiful Mánes Bridge. Intricate gothic architecture awaits at the St. Vitus Cathedralis, home to many past kings and even the illustrious Czech Crown Jewels. The Prague Jewish Museum is a decidedly more sombre affair but equally worth your attention. For a very different kind of learning, try out the Prague Beer Museum. Despite the name, the Prague Beer Museum is much more interested in the beer of the present than the beer of the past. With 30 on tap, you’ll soon understand why Prague is often considered the beer capital of the world!
- Day 1: Flight from UK to Budapest
- Day 2: Stay in Budapest
- Day 3: Train transfer from Budapest to Prague
- Day 4: Stay in Prague
- Day 5: Flight back to the UK
- Day 1: Flight from UK to Budapest
- Day 2: Stay in Budapest
- Day 3: Stay in Budapest
- Day 4: Train transfer from Budapest to Prague
- Day 5: Stay in Prague
- Day 6: Stay in Prague
- Day 7: Flight back to the UK
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 05.08.2022).
How To Redeem
- Airport Transfer
- Daily Housekeeping
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for four-night stays with flights from all airports.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 24th Nov 2022 until 1st Jan 2023.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 06.11.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited VAT number: GB340218245