- City Centre
4* Central Budapest City Stay: Breakfast & Return Flights
A 4* Budapest, Hungary hotel stay with breakfast and return flights from four airports. From £79pp for two nights, from £139pp for three nights, or from £189pp for four nights - save up to 34%
- Where: Budapest, Hungary.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night city break with breakfast and return flights from London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted and Manchester.
- Hotel: Stay at the contemporary Ambra Hotel, winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award.
- Top experiences: Grab a drink at one of the city's famous ruin bars, dip your toes in the warm waters of the thermal spas, hope on a river cruise along the Danube, and admire the superb stonework of Castle Vajdahunyad.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Dec 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Get ready for the very Buda-pest city break with today's European gem of a deal...
We’re offering you a two-night Budapest break with breakfast and return flights from £79pp, a three-night stay from £139pp, or a four-night stay from £189pp, saving you up to 34%*!
4* Ambra Hotel
Hungary for a European escape oozing romantic charm? Budapest’s cobbled streets, quirky architecture and colourful buildings should help to fulfil your destination daydreams; no wonder it’s one of Europe’s most compelling and sought-after cities. Your marvellous mini-break will begin as you check into the Ambra Hotel, recipient of a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award. Located in the city centre, each guest room is fully furnished and features plush bedding, flat screen TV, air-con, complimentary toiletries and plenty more to ensure the ultimate "home away from home" feel. Cool, calming colours make for the perfect place to retreat to after a long day of seeing the city. What's more, you'll be treated to a delicious daily breakfast to set you up for a busy day ahead. Perfect!
As the capital and largest city in Hungary, there’s plenty to see and do in this romantic city nestled between the Danube and Buda Hills. The city is made up of Buda and Pest, joined by impressive bridges that provide stunning views down the river. But it's not just a city of two halves - it's neo-Gothic, it's Roman, it's got UNESCO World Heritage Sites, it's got world class cuisine, it's got vibrant bars AND it's home to a diverse range of museums and galleries. While you're out and about why not go even further and take a trip to Óbuda and the Buda Hills? In this historical area that seems almost frozen in time, you’ll find ruins that date way back to the second century, beautiful mosaic grounds, headstones and statues. After a long day of trekking, there’s nothing better than unwinding at the spa. Luckily, Budapest is home to the world-famous Szechenyi Baths! With 15 indoor pools and three outside, and waters supplied by two thermal springs that reach up to 38°C, you’ll feel the long days quickly give way to steamy refreshment.
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 07.07.2022)
Don't Miss Out On Black Friday Deals
How To Redeem
- Special Diet Menus (on request)
- Spa Treatments
- Spa Facilities
- Air Conditioning
Great hotel, great price, great location
Loved our stay at the Ambra hotel
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Prime Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 3928.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.12.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Prime Holidays