- City Centre
- Includes Tour
4* Reykjavik, Iceland Holiday: Breakfast, Choice of Tours & Flights
A 4* Reykjavik, Iceland hotel stay with breakfast, choice of tours and return flights from five airports. From £189pp for two nights, from £189pp for three nights, or from £259pp for four nights - save up to 40%
- Where: Reykjavik, Iceland.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night city break with breakfast and return flights from London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester and Glasgow.
- Hotel: Stay at the chic and contemporary 4* Grand Hotel Reykjavik, winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award.
- Top experiences: Explore the breath-taking frozen wilderness of Iceland, check out the impressive architecture and nightlife in Reykjavik, and be brave with some local delicacies.
- Tours: See more of the city by choosing from a Golden Circle Tour or a Northern Lights Tour.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 21st Jun 2022 until 24th Apr 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Once you Ice-land in today's captivating city, you won't ever want to return home...
We’re offering you a two-night Reykjavik holiday with breakfast, choice of two tours and return flights from £189pp, a three-night stay from £189pp, or a four-night stay from £259pp, saving you up to 40%*!
4* Grand Hotel Reykjavik
In need of a quick culture fix? Today's city break is just the ticket! Once you touch down in Iceland’s capital city, you’ll make your way to your warm retreat away from the icy cold of mystical Reykjavik. Within your room at the Grand Hotel Reykjavik (proud recipient of a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award), you’ll find everything you need to for the perfect snuggly abode whenever you aren’t exploring the city. Your double room comes equipped with Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, room service, housekeeping and more. Ideally situated near the centre of the city, there are plenty of sights within easy walking distance. What's more, you'll get to tuck into a daily breakfast at the hotel each morning, the perfect way to set you up for a busy day of sightseeing.
During your break you will have plenty of time to take in all that Europe’s most northern coastal capital has to offer. Known for its restaurants, late-night bars, cultural institutions and inspiring views, you will have no shortage of activities to keep you occupied. Head to Hallgrímskirkja to take in the super-modern cathedral, with its striking tower dominating the skyline, as well as the unique glass-domed Perlan restaurant. Speaking of skylines, you might opt to head out for a tour of the skies themselves with a stunning Northern Lights Tour! You'll drive out to the countryside into complete darkness to give you the best chance to see one of nature's most spectacular events. What's more, you'll also have a professional tour guide with you to give you intriguing insight into the phenomenon so you can learn about the science behind the sky-dominating display! Alternatively, you might fancy hopping on board an exhilarating Golden Circle Tour where you'll check out the city's geothermal hot spots and gawk at the glacial landscapes in all their glory. You'll make the most of a six-hour bus tour around Gullfoss, Geysir, and Thingvellir National Park, enjoy!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 06.06.2022)
How To Redeem
- Spa Treatments
- Spa Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
Everything was perfect.
Very clean and comfortable room.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two or three-night stays with flights from London Gatwick, London Luton and London Stansted airport.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 21st Jun 2022 until 24th Apr 2023.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 12am and 11.45pm. Inbound flights will be between 12am and 11.45pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break.
- Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Travelolo and financially protected under ATOL licence 12045.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 06.09.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelolo VAT number: GB174344994