- Swimming Pool
4* St. Paul's Bay, Malta Holiday: Breakfast & Return Flights
A 4* St. Paul's Bay, Malta hotel stay with breakfast and return flights from five airports. From £109pp for a three-night stay, from £139pp for a four-night stay, from £159pp for a five-night stay, or from £189pp for a seven-night stay - save up to 37%
- Where: St. Paul's Bay, Malta.
- What's included: A three, four, five or seven-night beach getaway with breakfast and return flights from London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester and Edinburgh.
- Hotel: Enjoy a sun-filled stay at the 4* Il Palazzin Hotel, winner of a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award.
- Top experiences: Unwind on the many beaches nearby, go wild with some watersports explore the many UNESCO World Heritage sights, and discover the lively local resort of Bugibba.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 15th Jun 2022 until 31st Dec 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Today's marvellous Maltese mini break is just what you need for the ultimate blowout summer vacation...
We’re offering you a three-night Malta holiday with breakfast and return flights from £109pp, a four-night stay from £139pp, a five-night stay from £159pp, or a seven-night stay from £189pp, saving you up to 37%*!
4* Il Palazzin Hotel
Perched on the Mediterranean sea along with a large outdoor pool and sun loungers, the Il Palazzin Hotel is the definition of elegance. During your blissful break, you'll relax in an en-suite twin or double guestroom complete with air-con, TV, Wi-Fi access and a balcony or terrace, though we predict you won't spend too much time in your room as you'll also enjoy access to the hotel's spa! Make the most of the indoor heated pool, fitness centre, Jacuzzi and pamper sessions available in the treatment rooms. You'll also be treated to a delicious breakfast every morning, the perfect way to set you up for a busy day of lounging about by the pool!
St. Paul's Bay, Malta
A veritable paradise just a three-hour flight from London, Malta’s potent combination of historic charm, picturesque coastline and pure holiday ambience make it a popular choice for travellers. The idyllic island’s small size means that absolutely everything is reachable by car. Those looking to sample some of the country’s trademark architectural heritage would be wise to check out the fortress city of Valletta, built during the reign of the Knights of St. John in the 16th century. With Baroque, Mannerist, Neo-Classical and Modern stylings, the city is a feast for the eyes. For something even older, you could check out the stone megalithic temples left behind by the earliest civilisations. The Ggantija, Hagar Qim, Mnajdra, Skorba, Ta’ Hagrat and Tarxien temples have survived for thousands of years as free-standing structures – Malta truly is timeless! Along the stunning coasts, watersports and beachside activities reign supreme and excellent nightlife is easily found. For a proper night of fun, St Julian’s is notorious for it's massive selection of clubs and bars that blast music well into the early hours. In Malta, there’s something for everyone!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 31.05.2022).
How To Redeem
- Snack Bar
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Housekeeping
An amazing experience
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for three-night stays with flights from all airports.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 15th Jun 2022 until 31st Dec 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks VAT number: GB996320881