- Late checkout
4* Outer Hebrides Hotel Stay: Breakfast & Late Checkout For 2
A Isle of South Uist, Scotland stay at 4* Polochar Inn for two people with breakfast and 12pm late checkout. From £109 for one night, £179 for two nights or £269 for three nights - save up to 42%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Isle of South Uist, Outer Hebrides, Scotland.
- What's included: A one, two or three-night stay for two people with breakfast and 12pm late checkout.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the 4* Polochar Inn, a cosy inn offering tremendous Hebridean sea views!
- Area: Soak up the sun at Eriskay Beach, spend the afternoon hiking around The Hebridean Way and enjoy a competitive round at the Askernish Golf Course.
- Room: You'll get your beauty sleep in a standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, housekeeping, flat screen TV and more.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Oct 2022.
Today's wonderful wee Scottish island break may be just what the doctor ordered to have you feeling relaxed and revitalised...
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people with breakfast and 12pm late checkout for £109, or a two-night stay for £179, or a three-night stay for £269, saving you up to 42% off Polochar Inn's prices.
4* Polochar Inn
We all need a little break every now and again, so why not spend your next great escape enjoying the sea views of the famous chain of Atlantic islands that is Scotland's Outer Hebrides? You and a plus-one will venture to the isle of South Uist for a one, two or three-night stay at the Polochar Inn. Situated just a stone's throw from the beach - who needs to go abroad?! - you'll receive a warm welcome upon check in at this fabulous hotel, before being shown to your double or twin standard guest room where you'll get all tucked in and rest your weary heads after a day of exploring the local area. After a restful sleep, you'll wake to the aroma of a freshly cooked traditional Scottish breakfast, the perfect way to start your day! Don't worry about setting an alarm on your final day, as you'll make the most of a late and leisurely checkout time of 12pm. What's not to love?
Polochar, Isle of South Uist
Steeped in years of elaborate history, you'd be a sucker to miss out on some of the jaw-dropping landmarks and attractions right on your doorstep. The word "Polochar" translates to "large rock of the stone" and refers to a standing stone that dates back to the early Bronze Age and sits opposite the inn! If you fancy getting your dose of vitamin sea during your mini break we'd recommend taking a short stroll into the brilliantly blue Eriskay Beach - a must-see for any newbies to the Hebrides area! Keen to up your step count? The Hebridean Way is a long walking or cycling route that offers views of rugged hills dotted along the Atlantic coastline, guaranteed to take your breath away. Alternatively, you might enjoy letting your competitive side run wild with a round at the Askernish Golf Course, with records dating all the way back to the late 19th-century. Sea you there!
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
- Special Diet Menus (on request)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Luggage Storage
Fantastic location right by the water
Great place to eat
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two or four people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 24th Oct 2022.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Oct 2022.
- Max of 2 children permitted.
- £25 supplement per child per night.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 06.10.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Polochar Inn VAT number: GB209063134