County Durham Stay: Breakfast, Dinner, Wine & Late Checkout For 2
A County Durham stay at The Old Mill Knitsley for two people with breakfast, two-course dinner, one glass of wine each and late checkout. £79 for an overnight stay, £119 for a two-night stay, or £149 for a three-night stay - save up to 41%
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 11:30
- Where: Knitsley, County Durham.
- What’s included: A one, two or three-night stay for two people with breakfast, two-course dinner, one glass of wine each and 11.30am late checkout.
- Hotel: Enjoy a stay the charming The Old Mill Knitsley, a converted mill house set in 100 acres of beautiful countryside.
- Area: Based just a 20-minute drive from Durham city centre and 40 minutes from Newcastle.
- Room: Cosy up in a comfortable and spacious double or twin room, complete with original features, en-suite and TV.
- When: Valid for stays seven days a week until 31st Oct 2022 (see Fine Print for details).
Craving some true peace and quiet? With views of rolling hills, babbling brooks and stunning wildlife, we reckon it’s time to discover the North East with today’s dreamy Durham retreat…
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people with breakfast, two-course dinner, one glass of wine each and late checkout for £79, a two-night stay for £119, or a three-night stay for £149, saving you up to 41% off The Old Mill Knitsley’s prices.
The Old Mill Knitsley
Set in 100 acres of peaceful countryside, The Old Mill in Knitsley is a charming converted mill house which retains oodles of character thanks to its original features and gorgeous décor. You’ll escape to the North East with today’s deal and enjoy one, two or three nights at this cute and quirky hotel. On arrival, you’re sure to enjoy a warm Northern welcome from the friendly folk! You’ll be resting your head in a lovely double or twin room, complete with en-suite shower room, Freeview TV, and tea and coffee making facilities, but before all that you'll get to tuck in to a delicious two-course dinner in the evening service with one glass of wine each. When you wake in the morning, you’ll sit down to a delicious breakfast, perfect to set you up for a day of exploring this beautiful part of the country.
Knitsley, County Durham
Surrounded by stunning countryside, there’s no better place than The Old Mill for getting your fill of fresh country air; discover the local area with a romantic ramble, or bring your bikes for some challenging rides! Head a little further afield and explore the town of Consett, which is only a seven-minute drive away and features perfectly picturesque views over the Derwent Valley. If you’re looking for a little more hustle and bustle, the bars, restaurants and shops of Durham are just a 20-minute drive away, along with its impressive Cathedral and 11th-century castle. After a busy day, why not settle back at the hotel’s cosy bar and unwind with a glass of wine by the fire? Whether you’re after an active break or a restful retreat, it’s time to pack your bags!
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
- Smoking Or Non Smoking
- Free Parking
Lovely location, warm and welcoming interior
We just couldn’t fault it, absolutely amazing.
Well worth a visit
The Fine Print
- One voucher per pair.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Oct 2022.
- £20 supplement per Friday or Saturday bookings.
- For two or three-night stays, dinner will be served on the first night only.
- Max. one child permitted; under-2s stay for free, £10 surcharge applies for those aged 2-14 years.
- No pets permitted.
- No changes or cancellations once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 25.09.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by The Old Mill