- Swimming Pool
- City Centre
4* Budapest, Hungary City Break: Hotel & Return Flights
A Budapest, Hungary hotel stay with return flights from six airports. From £129pp for two nights, from £169pp for three nights, or from £209pp for four nights - save up to 43%
- Where: Budapest, Hungary.
- What’s included: A two, three, or four-night Budapest city break with return flights from Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton, and London Stansted.
- Hotel: Stay at the chic and contemporary 4* Continental Hotel Budapest, a central hotel boasting a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award.
- Top Experiences: Grab a drink at one of the city's famous ruin bars, dip your toes in the warm waters of the thermal spas, hope on a river cruise along the Danube, and admire the superb stonework of Castle Vajdahunyad.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 15th Jun 2022 until 10th Apr 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
We just know you're going to have the (Buda)-pest time on today's culturally enriching city break...
We’re offering you a two-night Budapest break with return flights from £129pp, a three-night stay from £169pp, or a four-night stay from £209pp, saving you up to 43%*!
4* Continental Hotel Budapest
Charming cobbled streets, quirky architecture and colourful buildings are the status quo in bustling Budapest so it’s no wonder that it’s one of Europe’s most compelling and sought-after cities. You'll begin your two, three, or four-night break by checking in to your hotel, the 4* Continental Hotel Budapest. There, you'll spend your nights in a gorgeous twin or double en-suite room complete with a TV, Wi-Fi access, all brought up to a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award-winning standard. The hotel reflects elements of art nouveau style and boasts excellent facilities including a swimming pool, bar, gym, spa and much more for a luxurious retreat. If that didn’t sound great enough, you’ll be situated in the heart of the city, so you’ll be in the prime position for heading out to explore.
From the narrow streets and rolling hills on Buda on the western side of the Danube river, to the bustling city of Pest on the eastern side, you’ll want to make sure that you see as much as possible while you’re there. There’s no better way to see both beautiful sides of the river than from the comfort of a river cruise down the Danube River! Sail past all the big landmarks like the Castle District, the Royal Castle, the Matthias Church, the Citadel, the Palace of Arts, the Central Market Hall, and more! Once you’re ashore and your batteries start to run low, head over to Pest on the eastern side of the river where you’ll find an abundance of lively restaurants and bars selling local delicacies. Of course, no trip to the city would be complete without a trip to the amazing Szechenyi baths! With 15 indoor pools and three outside, its water is supplied by two thermal springs, reaching up to 38°C, you’ll feel the long days quickly give way to steamy refreshment
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 25.05.2022).
How To Redeem
- Spa Treatments
- Spa Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
It is a beautiful and relaxing place
The hotel is beautiful
we loved every second
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from all airports.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 15th Jun 2022 until 10th Apr 2023.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Travelolo and financially protected under ATOL licence 12045.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 25.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelolo VAT number: GB174344994