- Swimming Pool
- Late checkout
4* Mercure Surrey Hotel for 2 - Breakfast & Late Check Out
A Dorking, Surrey hotel stay at Mercure Box Hill Burford Bridge Hotel for two people with breakfast and a 1pm late check out. From £169 for a two-night stay - save up to 37%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Box Hill, Dorking, Surrey.
- What's included: An overnight stay for two with breakfast and a 1pm late check out.
- Hotel: Stay at the 4* Mercure Box Hill Burford Bridge Hotel by the foot of Box Hill.
- Guestroom: Unwind in a modern twin or double en-suite room, comfortably furnished and equipped with Wi-Fi, TV, air-conditioning, hot drinks facilities, and a rainfall shower.
- Area: Go for a long but rewarding hike up Box Hill for a stunning panorama, get lost in the undulating landscapes of Surrey Hills AONB, and pop out to Dorking for shops, pubs, and bites to eat.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 5th Jun 2022 until 30th Sep 2022.
Looking for a deal that’s a bit outside the box-Hill? You’ve come to the right place with the beautiful Burford Bridge hotel nestled in the North Downs…
We’re offering you a two-night 4* Surrey break for two with breakfast and a 1pm late check out from £169, saving you up to 37% off Mercure Box Hill Burford Bridge Hotel’s prices.
Mercure Box Hill Burford Bridge Hotel
With Box Hill to one side and the tranquil Mole River running on the other, the Mercure Box Hill Burford Bridge Hotel is a luxurious 4* retreat that makes for the ideal breath of fresh country air. Between the Wi-Fi, satellite TV, hot drinks facilities, en-suite bathroom with rainfall shower, and air conditioning, all your needs will be well catered to. Come the morning, a scrumptious breakfast awaits to get your day started with a bang-er. Why not take some time to discover the hotel's bar, take a dip in the outdoor pool and see the spectacular gardens too? With a 1pm late check out, there’s no need to rush.
Box Hill, Dorking
If charming towns and glorious countryside views are your jam, you’ve come to the right place! With Box Hill so close by, we wouldn’t blame you for making a beeline to its summit. The challenging hike takes around four hours so make sure to bring some snacks along; it’ll be well worth the effort when you’re admiring the picturesque panorama from its peak. There’s plenty more green where that came from in the Surrey Hills AONB though, including the large hollow of Devil’s Punchbowl, the waters of Frensham Ponds, the woodland of Leith Hill, and more. If pottering around a peaceful town is more to your liking, we highly recommend a trip to Dorking. This historic market town is full of cafes, restaurants, and pubs for the hungry, and craft shops, art galleries, boutiques, vintage shops, and antique sellers for the culture cravers.
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Housekeeping
Wow - we all had a complete BALL!
Loved the hotel
Fantastic hotel, very friendly
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 5th Jun 2022 until 30th Sep 2022.
- £15 supplement for room upgrade; payable directly with hotel.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 19.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Mercure Box Hill Burford Bridge VAT number: GB291795360