Norfolk Hotel Stay & Breakfast For 2 - Close To The Sea
A King's Lynn, Norfolk stay at Dragonfly Hotel King's Lynn for two people with breakfast. £59 for a overnight stay, or £99 for a two-night stay - save up to 46%
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: King's Lynn, Norfolk.
- What’s included: A one or two-night stay for two people with breakfast.
- Hotel: Kick your feet up at the Dragonfly Hotel Kings Lynn, a rejuvenated resort offering the perfect stay for both business owners and leisurely travellers.
- Room: Settle into a stylish bedroom outfitted with a king size Hypnos bed or two singles, Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, and en-suite bathroom with a bath
- Area: Go for a picnic beside the River Great Ouse, catch a show at the Alive Corn Exchange, discover all sorts of ancient monuments, and wander The Walk - an 18th century park full of trails.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Sep 2022.
Shopping sprees around the vibrant market town, learning about the ancient residents in the historic centre and taking a stroll down Norfolk coast. This truly is a deal fit for a King…
We’re offering you an overnight Norfolk stay for two people with breakfast for £59, or a two-night stay for £99, saving you up to 46% off Dragonfly Hotel King's Lynn's prices.
Dragonfly Hotel King's Lynn
If you’re looking to seas the day along gorgeous strips of coastal land, we’ve rustled up the deal of your dreams! Situated next to Norfolk’s market town of King's Lynn, the Dragonfly Hotel provides a bliss sanctuary after a long day of picnicking, window shopping around the markets and collecting shells down the seaside. The popular resort was recently given a full makeover to make your stay as pleasant as possible. The standard double or twin room you will be resting your head in, is kitted out with Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV with Freeview channels and tea and coffee making facilities. You will also wake up to a scrummy full English breakfast each morning to start off your day in the best way. Sounds perfect to us!
King's Lynn, Norfolk
Whenever you aren’t relaxing in your room, you'll be perfectly positioned to explore all that the town has to offer. You’re only a hop and skip away from the River Great Ouse and the town centre so settle down for a picnic beside the water or get to exploring an abundance of restaurants, bars, boutiques, and high street stores. The Alive Corn Exchange is a Victorian theatre and music venue that’s perfect for adding some dazzle to your day and a great example of the historic features to be found on every corner. Seek out the George Vancouver Statue outside the Maritime Museum, erected at the quay to pay tribute to the brilliant naval officer and explorer who sailed alongside Captain Cook. Wander the 18th Century park and trails of The Walk, close to Red Mount Chapel (built in the late 1400s with scenic views). No matter how you choose to spend your time, we're sure you'll agree that King's Lynn takes the crown for a wonderful break.
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
- Daily Housekeeping
- Free Parking
Had a great time, lovely room
Nothing was too much trouble for the lovely staff
Clean and modern hotel
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Sep 2022.
- Late check out subject to availability.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 13.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Dragonfly Hotel Kings Lynn VAT number: GB101141983