- City Centre
Prague, Czech Republic City Holiday & Return Flights
A Prague, Czech Republic hotel stay with return flights from five airports. From £69pp for a two-night stay, from £129pp for a three-night stay, or from £149pp for a four-night stay - save up to 37%
- Where: Prague, Czech Republic.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night city break with return flights from London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester and Edinburgh.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at either the Hotel Aida, or the Hotel Lunik.
- Top experiences: Walk along the famous Charles Bridge and admire the fairy-tale castle perched above, explore the markets and boutiques of Old Town, and let your hair down in Mala Strana.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 25th May 2022 until 23rd Mar 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Get ready to Czech a load of sights off the bucket list, today's European city break has it all...
We’re offering you a two-night Prague hotel stay with return flights from £69pp, a three-night stay from £129pp, or a four-night stay from £149pp, saving you up to 37%*!
Hotel Aida & Hotel Lunik
When staying in a fairytale-like city such as Prague, you’ll want to be within easy reach of the magic without having to sacrifice a peaceful night sleep. Luckily, the Hotel Aida is only a five-minute walk from Hercovka metro station and ideally placed to enjoy a quiet night's sleep away from the hubbub of the centre while still being within easy reach of Prague's many wonders! You'll unwind in a modern double or twin room complete with an en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, and Wi-Fi, all brought up to a TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Award-winning standard.
Alternatively, you might be basing your stay at the Hotel Lunik, a traditional style hotel in the historic centre of Prague, just a short walk away from top sights including Wenceslas square and the National museum! You'll wind down after an action-packed day in a standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV, safe and plenty more to ensure the ultimate "home away from home" feel.
Prague, Czech Republic
Prague is positively packed with a plethora of places to peruse and pubs to party in! Whether you’re interested in history and art or music and drinking - this is one city that has it all. Head up to the Prague Castle to enjoy impressive views along the Vtlava River and across the Czech Captial, and wander around the ancient palace and the superb St Vitus Cathedral. Enjoy an afternoon stroll across the Charles Bridge, snap a few pics, and see everything the bustling centre has to offer. Not far from the bridge you’ll find the famous Astronomical Clock and the huge crowds that gather beneath to watch the changing of the hour. Another popular must-see is The John Lennon Wall. After the passing of the legendary musician, an image of his likeness was painted on the wall and has since become a symbol of peace and political expression. As night falls, Prague comes alive with crawls! Savour the incredible pints that have put Prague on the map as a capital of beer, and hit up lively bars, traditional pubs and energetic nightclubs. Whether you fancy a chilled cocktail or a wild night out, Prague’s got you covered!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 06.05.2022.
How To Redeem
- Air Conditioning
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from all airports.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 25th May 2022 until 23rd Mar 2023.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 06.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited VAT number: GB340218245