- Attraction tickets
- City Centre
London Stay: Breakfast, Rail Ticket & London Eye or Madame Tussauds
A central London hotel stay at St Giles London or The President Hotel with breakfast and London Eye or Madame Tussauds ticket. From £149pp for an overnight stay, or from £219pp for two nights
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: London.
- What’s included: A one or two-night stay with breakfast and London Eye or Madame Tussauds ticket.
- Hotel: Enjoy a stay at St Giles London or the The President Hotel.
- London Eye: Get a bird's eye view of London town as you take a whizz on the London Eye ferris wheel, one of the hottest attractions in the city!
- Madame Tussauds: Pose next to waxwork figures of some of the biggest and best names in show-business with tickets to the Madame Tussauds attraction!
- Top experiences: Take a browse through the high-end shops at Bond Street, learn about the local history at the British Museum and snap your best photographs from the London Eye!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 20th May 2022 until 31st Oct 2022.
London's calling, so it looks like it's time to get booking today's fabulous break to the cultural capital...
We’re offering you an overnight central London hotel stay with breakfast and a London Eye or Madame Tussauds ticket from £149pp, or a two-night stay from £219pp, from Weekender Breaks.
St Giles London & The President Hotel
Keen to escape the mundane routine with an exhilarating break to the city? You've arrived at the right place! We'll be treating you to an overnight or two-night London stay, resting your heads at either the St Giles London or the The President Hotel. Both of these hotels occupy a prime position in the heart of London town and within easy reach of transportation links, so you'll be close to all the action! Upon arrival at either hotel, you'll be shown by a friendly member of staff to your standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, room service, housekeeping and plenty more to ensure the ultimate "home away from home" feel - the perfect way to unwind after a busy day of seeing the sights! What's more, you'll get to start the day at either hotel with a delicious full English breakfast.
Keen to explore the Big Smoke of London in all it's glory? Included in today's deal will the option to enjoy admission into the famous London Eye. You'll get to spin around in this iconic observation wheel and grab yourself a bird's eye view of some of the city's most famous landmarks - see if you can spot Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and Tower Bridge! It's a day out not to be missed out on.
Alternatively, you might enjoy getting up close and personal to some serious A-listers with a visit to the Madame Tussauds attraction! This well-known wax museum is home to a wide range of famous waxwork figures from Michael Jackson to David Beckham, Brad Pitt to the Queen of England! Get your tickets and hop on this immersive experience right away if you fancy rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous for a day.
London truly has something for everyone, with so much history and culture to be admired around every corner. If you’re keen to hit the shops for some well-deserved retail therapy, then why not take a stroll down the famous Oxford Street where you’re sure to find something you love in the variety of big brands, designer stores and independent shops. If you’re after a different kind of shopping experience, then head to Camden. This vibrant area has plenty of markets and independent stalls to have a gawk at, which is great if you’re after something unique! If you’re tired of shopping, then there’s plenty of London’s iconic landmarks to stop off at. If you need a place to start, head to some of the most famous, such as Big Ben, the Tower of London and the London Eye for breath-taking views over the capital. If you’re after a more leisurely afternoon, why not go for a walk along the Thames and see how many iconic bridges you can spot!
East Anglia Region
- Cambridge, Ipswich, Norwich, Peterborough
- Southend Victoria
- Derby, Leicester, Lincoln, Nottingham
- Grantham, Newark Northgate, Northampton and Retford
- Birmingham New Street/ International, Coventry, Rugby, Wolverhampton
- Evesham, Great Malvern, Hereford, Leominster, Lichfield Trent Valley, Nuneaton, Sandwell And Dudley, Stoke Mandeville, Tamworth, Warwick, Worcester Foregate Street and Worcester Shrub Hill
- Brighton, Oxford, Reading, Southampton, Stevenage
- Charlbury, Didcot Parkway, Guildford, Henley-on-Thames, Maidenhead, Milton Keynes Central, Newbury, Pewsey, Portsmouth, Slough, Strood (Kent), Swindon (Wilts) and Windsor And Eton Central
- Bath Spa, Bristol Parkway/Temple Meads, Exeter Central/St Davids/St Thomas
- Ashchurch For Tewkesbury, Avoncliff, Avonmouth, Barnstaple, Bedminster, Bere Alston, Bere Ferrers, Bradford-on-Avon, Bridgwater, Bruton, Calstock, Cheltenham Spa, Chippenham, Clifton Down, Dawlish, Dawlish Warren, Devonport, Digby And Sowton, Dockyard (Devonport), , Exmouth, Filton Abbey Wood, Freshford, Frome, Gloucester, Gunnislake, Highbridge, Ivybridge, Kemble, Keyham, Keynsham, Lawrence Hill, Liskeard, Looe, Lydney, Lympstone Commando, Lympstone Village, Melksham, Montpelier, Moreton-in-Marsh, Nailsea And Backwell, Newton Abbot, Oldfield Park, Paignton, Parson Street, Patchway, Pilning, Plymouth, Redland, Saltash, Sea Mills, Severn Beach, Shirehampton, St Andrews Road, St Germans, Stapleton Road, Starcross, Stroud (Gloucs), Taunton, Teignmouth, Tiverton Parkway, Topsham, Torquay, Torre, Totnes, Trowbridge, Truro, Warminster, Westbury, Weston Milton, Weston-super-Mare, Worle, Yate, Yatton
- Leeds, Sheffield, York, Doncaster Wakefield Westgate, Hull and Northallerton
- Manchester Piccadilly, Liverpool Lime Street, Stockport, Chester Crewe, Macclesfield, Runcorn, Warrington Bank Quay and Wigan North Western
- Newcastle, Durham, Darlington, Sunderland
- Alnmouth, Berwick Upon Tweed, Hartlepool, Morpeth
- Cardiff Central, Newport (South Wales), Swansea, Bridgend
- Aberdare, Abergavenny, Bangor, Caldicot, Carmarthen, Chepstow, Colwyn Bay, Cwmbran, Ebbw Vale Parkway, Flint, Holyhead, Llandudno Junction, Ludlow, Maesteg, Merthyr Tydfil, Neath, Pontypool And New Inn, Port Talbot Parkway, Prestatyn,Rhyl, Risca And Pontymister, Rogerstone, Severn Tunnel Jn Rogiet Pool, and Treherbert
- Glasgow Central, Edinburgh Waverley, Edinburgh Waverley, Haymarket
- Aberdeen, Dunbar, Dundee, Lockerbie and Motherwell
Yorkshire & Humber
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
- Air Conditioning
A great hotel to stay at in the heart of the capital (St Giles)
Great place to stay. (The President Hotel)
Amazing staff, amazing location (The President Hotel)
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 15th Aug 2022.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 20th May 2022 until 31st Oct 2022.
- Excludes stays from 1st-31st Aug 2022.
- Departure stations include East Anglia, East & West Midlands, South East. Additional supplement is payable from following departure stations:
- Yorkshire & Humber £10pp
- North East & North West £20pp
- South West £20pp
- Wales/Scotland £30pp
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 06.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks UK VAT number: GB996320881